Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I really don't need today is Gabbys, or any influencers to be honest, hot takes on gun control.
Yeah, I'm going to have to agree here. SOME influencers may be okay sharing things if there's actual resources and it may help cause change, but Gabs isn't one of them. While I do actually agree with the sentiments reposted, Gabs is in her top floor too hot by choice of her own doing flat sharing a quote and then nothing beyond that. It's performative. I live in the US and am scared to send my child to school today. (Most days actually even though our school has a relatively decent security system.) When the Tik Tok bomb trend happened, of course we got a threat, luckily said child hadn't attended that day due to other reasons and nothing happened, but it's still scary to think of copycats with school shootings. However, I actually signed up for a things and will be looking into it further on how to cause change. Gabs just shared the quotes and will just go on about her day, again performative. Not having to worry about if her child would come home alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Regarding her supposed love for theatre, she mentionedin one of her videos Lea Salonga (was unsure on how to pronounce her name 🙄) as one of her favorite musical stage performers and had to add her being Shay Mitchell's cousin as a part of the reason? Like being one of the best theatre performers isn't good enough reason? And i bet she "loves" her only for her brilliance as Eponine and hasn't seen any more of her works.

Her love for theatre only stems from her need to be the main character at all times and in all situations.

Reactions: 8
Regarding her supposed love for theatre, she mentionedin one of her videos Lea Salonga (was unsure on how to pronounce her name 🙄) as one of her favorite musical stage performers and had to add her being Shay Mitchell's cousin as a part of the reason? Like being one of the best theatre performers isn't good enough reason? And i bet she "loves" her only for her brilliance as Eponine and hasn't seen any more of her works.

Her love for theatre only stems from her need to be the main character at all times and in all situations.
Her love for mewsical theater starts with The Sound of Music and ends with Les Mis.
Remember when she proudly talked about walking out of a mewsical halfway through with Jane? Or being insufferable the week Hamilton premiered on Disney+ and everyone had to know she turned it off after 10 minutes because her and Jane hated it. She lacks the intellect and open-mindedness to consume anything other than the familiar.
She's almost 30 and still dreams of playing the 17 year old characters in those shows because she hasn't realized that 10 years have passed while she was rotting away on her sofa.

Reactions: 24
#67 - Gobs has a "bf" and her heart's all a flutter... she's shoving breadsticks into tubs of butter

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s definitely a clone of her father, isn’t she

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.