Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank yew and congratewlations to @Kitten458 for the winning thread title! 🥳 as your prize you get to share a snack jar with Gobs 😋

Anyone able to recap? 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Recap - more of the same?

- she’s taking a break from Jewniper Mewn because it’s sew much work
- she thinks Shawn Mendes looks like Cher
- she got upset that people were angry about Kim K at the Met Gala in her DMs so she made it about herself as per
- she has a thing for snack jars and baskets for everything (I reckon there’s a basket for tit in her rewm)
- she’s complaining about her TikTok For You page, not understanding how the app builds the algorithm - and blasting a poor girl talking about ED recovery on her Twitter in the process
- she’s now a ginger kween and all she eats is ham
- she’s painted her nails about 60 times, done 50 ask me anythings and shared her fewd shop a billion times during the last thread
- she’s announced her (not really hers cos he lived in Yorkshire) cat Pikelet (Leo) has died from cancer by sharing a selfie showing how sew sad she is

feel free to add more

Reactions: 30
Surely her hair's clipped up at the back and what we're seeing is the ends sticking up!? She can't even call that cat by his real name when the poor thing has died.

Reactions: 34
I find it odd that she'd post a selfie and not one of the cat or maybe even a poem about losing a pet. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have thought about losing my cat. I didn't get an animal until I could responsibly take care of it and know it's a lifetime commitment (especially indoor cats since if treated properly they can live quite a long while.)

Reactions: 48
Hopefully this will be a kick up the bum to start taking care of Nellie. He needs a better diet (no more chewna), more exercise and play time and NO MORE CHEWLIPS!

Reactions: 41
Hopefully this will be a kick up the bum to start taking care of Nellie. He needs a better diet (no more chewna), more exercise and play time and NO MORE CHEWLIPS!
I’d love that to be the case but I reckon she’s the type that would go the other way - smother him, feed him up with chewna, give him human food from her plate and ignore the haters about how risky it is to have chewlips because she knows best for her Nelly

Reactions: 27
Surely her hair's clipped up at the back and what we're seeing is the ends sticking up!? She can't even call that cat by his real name when the poor thing has died.
Makes me laugh thinking it’s her hair broken off after numerous attempts to go blonde in the hope she will change into Kim K or Zoella 🤣

Reactions: 5
Aw that’s sad about Leo. I hope they don’t get another to “keep Bean company” though.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t even look sad about the cat! Just looks like any other of her ‘pewrly’ selfies. I can’t believe she could be that much of a dick to make it all about her, but then again it is Gabby…

Sad about Leo, and sad that she can’t even use his real name for once. I guess this explains why Juniper Jane isn’t there.

Reactions: 28
She doesn’t even look sad about the cat! Just looks like any other of her ‘pewrly’ selfies. I can’t believe she could be that much of a dick to make it all about her, but then again it is Gabby…
I agree, I can't see emotion in that photo at all, her eyes are tewtally dead.

Reactions: 15
Also regarding the poor cat, if she's so sad about him dying, wouldn't you do anything to prevent them from getting ill? Obviously cancer, tumors and other illnesses happen but if Nellie gets sick from the tulips that IS totally preventable. No logic there.

At least she summoned up the courage to edit and filter that picture though. Brave one is our Gabbeh
Even when it's not about her, she makes it about her

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.