Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about it it's kinda weird how she goes on about musical theatre specifically because while she's shown her singing etc she's never said she loves acting or has shown any competence in acting? The closest thing we've seen was that utterly bizarre video in the green dress she did singing something from Sound of Music I think (must admit I don't like her voice so I watched with the sound off so apols if wrong musical here) the facial expressions alone were terrifying so I can't imagine she's much of an actress. The dancing...needs no further explanation. So basically, she likes/was considered okay at singing? That's like saying 'I'm a good sprinter so I'll be a footballer' like if you don't have the other skills/talents it's not going to work?

Anyway idk why I've just sat here trying to untangle yet another thing Gabby's said/done that makes literally no sense. Plus ca change.

Reactions: 33
I don’t mean to defend her in any way because lol but I think she’s sitting on a sofa isn’t she? So she’s just letting go of him but his back legs are already supported/ he’s not falling anywhere? He’s just on the sofa beside her?

Reactions: 4
I don’t mean to defend her in any way because lol but I think she’s sitting on a sofa isn’t she? So she’s just letting go of him but his back legs are already supported/ he’s not falling anywhere? He’s just on the sofa beside her?
That may be true of this gif but I know I've seen other instances of her not supporting his back legs while holding him standing up in pictures or videos. I know it can't be comfortable for the cat. If I have to pick my cat up, I always support his back legs, even my school age child knows to do so.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s on the sofa but I would never drop any of my cats like that or handle them so roughly.

When you think about it it's kinda weird how she goes on about musical theatre specifically because while she's shown her singing etc she's never said she loves acting or has shown any competence in acting? The closest thing we've seen was that utterly bizarre video in the green dress she did singing something from Sound of Music I think (must admit I don't like her voice so I watched with the sound off so apols if wrong musical here) the facial expressions alone were terrifying so I can't imagine she's much of an actress. The dancing...needs no further explanation. So basically, she likes/was considered okay at singing? That's like saying 'I'm a good sprinter so I'll be a footballer' like if you don't have the other skills/talents it's not going to work?

Anyway idk why I've just sat here trying to untangle yet another thing Gabby's said/done that makes literally no sense. Plus ca change.
You're forgetting her pretty little liars cupcake eating scene. Oscar worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

She's no triple threat, that's for sure. She's missing the 3 skills needed to be considered as such.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I really don't need today is Gabbys, or any influencers to be honest, hot takes on gun control.

Reactions: 16
Re musical theatre there is also the fact that Gabby NEVER goes to the theatre. This is really weird for somebody with an alleged passion for theatre and certainly for somebody who wants to be in mewsicles. There is so much to see at the moment and you'd think with the West End reopening she'd be right in there supporting theatre as it gets back on its feet but no, there she is under her grotblanket watching Friends again. If I had her money, I'd have been straight down to London to watch Cabaret!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Re musical theatre there is also the fact that Gabby NEVER goes to the theatre. This is really weird for somebody with an alleged passion for theatre and certainly for somebody who wants to be in mewsicles. There is so much to see at the moment and you'd think with the West End reopening she'd be right in there supporting theatre as it gets back on its feet but no, there she is under her grotblanket watching Friends again. If I had her money, I'd have been straight down to London to watch Cabaret!
It's baffling to me that she lived in London and almost never went to the theater. If I had her time and money and lived in London I'd be down every weekend seeing what tickets were going cheap, and I'm not s super special music theater person. She doesn't even go see touring shows or local theatre in Brighton! One of the most musical performances I ever saw was a local youth theatre production of Sweeney Todd... but I bet that kind of thing wouldn't be good enough for our Gobshite

Reactions: 24
It's funny she mentioned Les Mis in that thing someone posted but I can't recall her ever saying she's actually gone to see Les Mis?

I also thought, Gabby being Gabby, she'd have something to say about Lloyd-Wanker Webber closing Cinderella without telling the performers and crew. She probably still thinks he's going to notice her and create a whole show around her, mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also thought, Gabby being Gabby, she'd have something to say about Lloyd-Wanker Webber closing Cinderella without telling the performers and crew. She probably still thinks he's going to notice her and create a whole show around her, mind.
He already did a show about things which tit in boxes though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has got all those songs we wrote for her..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.