Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on the rampage on twitter, I guess her period hasn’t arrived yet. This one doesn’t even make sense.
duck's sake. Has she just stopped being bisexual then, why does it have to be a man? And how very progressive to think women are still "looking after" men 🙄

Reactions: 50
For someone that claims to be bisexual, her idea of relationships is awfully heterocentric

Reactions: 58
Wow she is so ignorant and insulting. My partner has a very busy job and we have several pets. In the last few years when I've had bad periods of depression and couldn't get out of bed, he's looked after not only me (making sure I eat, wash, leave the house, etc) but also our pets, done all the housework by himself, as well as working full time in a job that involves evenings and weekends, without a single sniff of a complaint. If she doesn't want to 'look after a man' then don't date a man child. Simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Gabby, the most reliant person in the world, is scared she'll be forced to look after anyone who dares be her romantic partner.

I think they have more to worry about.

Also where's she got this idea she's the only independent person in the world? She might meet someone who's equally apathetic to relationships. Isn't that what she wants?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her idea that a relationship = woman looking after man just makes it so glaringly obvious that she’s never actually had a single adult relationship in her life. Sad af

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I really don't know what she and Binky think the point of these idiotic Tweets are. America clearly needs to just bloody ban guns. But Biden cannot singlehandedly change the law, the pro-gun attitudes are so heavily entrenched in America it's unhinged, he can't 'just fix it'. I am sick of influencers jumping on topical causes and Tweeting moronic, reductivist 'takes' to look like they're socially/politically aware. Tbh I think it's so insulting to those poor babies losing their lives and their families. Just say nothing if you simply don't understand what you're talking about, there's nothing wrong with that, you don't have to have a poorly informed 'hot take' on everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I know we're not supposed to but I dmed her and said "as someone with a platform what resources do you plan to use to help end gun violence?" and then apparently she blocked me. Why I even wasted my proverbial breath, I don't know. I also would like to ask that question of other influencers as well that chose to comment on the shootings here. I don't feel that they need to, but if you choose to share something like that I personally feel it should be more than performative. Even if it's just a link listing a resource or more than one resource.

Edited to add this bit below:

I would screenshot my message but it says post unavailable since being blocked. I wasn't trolling, it was a sincere question as someone who lives in the US and has cried thinking of the possibility of my child being killed at somewhere said child enjoys and feels safe.

(Side note I use "said" child and no pronouns to protect child's privacy.)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can just imagine old Joey B scrolling away on his iPhone after today and going oh wow that’s Velvetgewst

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not once seen her comment on U.K. politics. She knows she’s too stupid and is afraid to say anything for fear of showing herself up - that and she’s a Tory obvs- but for some reason she feels comfortable talking about American politics ( obviously gun violence is horrific, not sure she understands how entrenched in US politics and culture it is though, and she definitely doesn’t have a clue how US politics works and how different it is to how U.K. politics works ). She watches Friends a million times and thinks she’s qualified.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her idea that a relationship = woman looking after man just makes it so glaringly obvious that she’s never actually had a single adult relationship in her life. Sad af
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Everything Gabby knows about relationships comes from tv shows. She thinks all relationships are difficult, drama filled, lack communication etc. It doesn't occur to her for a second that a good relationship makes your life better not worse, nor does it occur to her that it's something you have to work at to succeed.

Reactions: 35
#PoliticsWithGobs #SortItThenView attachment 1293370
Sorry if this comes off as naive but Biden’s tweet literally says that it needs to be sorted and there needs to be an action plan. Therefore something may be getting done about it. Yes this should have happened after the first mass shooting. Gabby and Binky’s tweets are pointless and it looks like they’ve only half read it. The tweet literally implies that he’s sorting it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.