Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My vote goes to live, love, lasagna bath.

Whenever I give my little dog a bath I always put her a treat at the end to make it a bit more appealing. Every time, without fail, I tell her she's having a live, love, lasagna bath and there's treats waiting for her to get in........ And I give a little chuckle in honour of that thread title.
Omg, I bet Gabby eats in the bath because the only way her mum could get her to wash was to give her a little treat in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Omg, I bet Gabby eats in the bath because the only way her mum could get her to wash was to give her a little treat in there.

Lol. Brilliant.

It's works for my dog so Jane must have been ahead of the curve. Maybe that's why she bombs down the M1 so often to sprinkle buns around the edge of the bath to stop Gabbi from stinking out the neighbours or going mouldy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didnt Nellie spaff all his anal glands on her jumper when she was man handling him in an Instagram story once and she didn't know what it was/what he'd done?

Now she has to take him to get them regularly squeezed? That poor cat is not healthy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Didnt Nellie spaff all his anal glands on her jumper when she was man handling him in an Instagram story once and she didn't know what it was/what he'd done?

Now she has to take him to get them regularly squeezed? That poor cat is not healthy.
yes he did, and she continued to wear the same jumper in multiple videos after where you could see the bum juice stain on it 😭

i specifically remember because this was the first time i introduced my friend group to gabby and they've referred to her as 'bum juice cat lady' ever since

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It reminds her of happier times when she stalked her way into Zoe’s inner circle and they filmed a video about Nala’s anal glands, couple of cackling grotbags .
eta. I actually just started gagging typing that, it grosses me out so much.

Reactions: 7
... there are no words to describe how I feel about all this comments about the cat's... and yes, gobaloon is THAT boring (and moron)

SEW, I'm letting this gif I found.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
... there are no words to describe how I feel about all this comments about the cat's... and yes, gobaloon is THAT boring (and moron)

SEW, I'm letting this gif I found.
All those years of musical theatre really did make her into an incredible dancer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks much older than the other girls in the choir. Was it a specific grade in school? Or just anyone regardless of age?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.