Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Hey everyone!!! Gabs has A FRIEND who's a MAN. Lmao the blatant attention seeking
Gabby: I don't share everything about my life online, I don't show everyone in my social circle, I have friends you don't know about

Also Gabby, 2 days after a daily step competition with a MAN FRIEND: my friend, a man, a man, my friend, look at what me and my man friend are doing. He's a man. I'm a tiny girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Gabby: People with pugs are crewel, awful pet owners.

Also Gabby: Has this sad yewnit of a cat

5E71E55E-AF6C-483A-AEED-D151196FB5FE.jpeg.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

bruised

i love how we're discussing gabby in the wild like some sort of loch ness monster sighting 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 97

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I support the stance on pugs (sorry, but they look and sound awful so I don't know what cruel fucker bred them like that). However, she doesn't get to take the moral high ground when she bought pets from a dodgy breeder, made her cat seriously obese and gives him an unfulfilling life inside devoid of any exercise.

• Sad
Reactions: 92

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
We all know she doesn’t show her lower body for a reason and edits her pics.. I will admit I do think it’s a bit odd to take a candid picture of her from the back and post it just to prove what we all know anyway. I can imagine that would make her even more messed up in the head and paranoid to do anything if someone is taking pics of her without her knowledge. She absolutely is a piece of work and I am a hypocrite I know, but I did feel a tiny bit of empathy for her this time. At least she’s getting out of the house for once

I didn’t take a photo of her to say “look, she’s overweight!” Far from it. It was just bants because she’s outside farrow and ball, in a dressing gown, with an old lady trolley. Nothing to do with her weight 😳 if you think otherwise, a gossip forum about her is probably the wrong place for you

• Heart
Reactions: 88

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Any opportunity to shit on Zoe :rolleyes: when is she going to grow up, my God

Also 'please be wary of the type of dog you buy' ahhh like Gabby was wary of buying her cats from a dodgy breeder? Give it a rest

Reactions: 84

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
But that's why it's golden, none of us would have to 😂
(I'm sorry, as a hewge Adrian Mole fan, I couldn't resist)

The secret diary of Gabriella Lindley aged 27¾

Sunday 8th May:

Woke up on the sofa around noon with a packet of wotsits stuck to my face. Decided the cheese dust gives me a very exotic sun-kissed glow. Counted my freckles - I have 17 and a half now! Take that Lydia. Looked in the cupboard for some cereal but I only have ten boxes on the go so I'll need to get some more. Browsed some sofas and decided to paint my living room sage green. For the third time. Measured my hair growth: 0.5mm since yesterday - I am a hair growing queen. Fiddled about with some envelopes to look busy on tiktok. Such a #bossbabe. Mum says to stop sending her orders but I need the postman to think I'm a thriving business.

Here is a very nice poem I wrote:

Oh sad little trolls, get off my page,
You're so mean, you make me rage,
Twat lawyer won't accept my proof
'cause she thinks you speak the truth.

Now I am so cross I will have to make myself a tray of buns and rub my own back. My mother is a mean, deserting troll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Without meaning to bodyshame because I think all bodies are fine, she's much bigger than she edits herself to look.

Reactions: 80

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I vote for "sort it then?????" to be our next thread title and for somebody to comment this on every one of her woe-is-me posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

JellyGum

While I very much agree with the pug thing(along with cavalier spaniels and some other brachycephalic dogs) she shouldn't be saying anything when she has a clearly inbred cat she got from a backyard breeder. Along with the fact this woman knows absolutely nothing about dogs to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

ECH

VIP Member
Wait this feels very weird because hasn’t she tweeted this exact thing before and we all ripped her for it then? Someone tell me I’m not losing my mind immediately??
She has, it's how I got blocked on Twitter because I mentioned that previous civilisations have all had advancements too and she should read up about the Romans. Absolute bully behaviour from me suggesting she read, I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Ameliaarosexo

I didn’t actually mention her weight at all. But aside from this she has mentioned she has lipodema in her lower body. I was saying there’s obviously a reason she doesn’t show herself from below. Not sure if a gossip forum is the place for you if you think people can’t have differing opinions than you. I just think it’s odd to snap pics of someone out on the street, that would make me feel so weird. Then again, maybe she’ll feel like a celeb
Naaa I like the 'gabby in the wild' shots, comes with the job of being a public figure imo🤷🏼‍♀️ if infulencers didn't dramatically photoshop themselves then people wouldn't feel the need to snap them and put them on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 73