Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just lurk on these threads occasionally (they move too quickly for me to keep up with 😂 ) but I had a dream about Gobs the other night! I was in a big house with her and Zoella and they were trying to sort out their friendship, but it descended into a massive row, with Gobs screaming at Zoe that she was a bleep and Zoe screaming at Gabby “not even your cat would shag you!!”

anyway, just had to share that here as no one IRL will get it at all😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I just lurk on these threads occasionally (they move too quickly for me to keep up with 😂 ) but I had a dream about Gobs the other night! I was in a big house with her and Zoella and they were trying to sort out their friendship, but it descended into a massive row, with Gobs screaming at Zoe that she was a bleep and Zoe screaming at Gabby “not even your cat would shag you!!”

anyway, just had to share that here as no one IRL will get it at all😂
All in favour of "not even your cat would shag you" being the next thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Doesn't hold mugs by their handles? A quick browse would tell me she's lying 🤔
That apple pie Bailey's ad was an instant classic, second only to the Nespressso face.
From pretending to having another person there with her, to eating a small piece and hating it because it had a piece of apple in it, to then just eating the cream without the pie because she can't even fake to like a sponsored product for 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can't believe little miss Covid safety went out to the Range while sick. A lot of people I know who was Covid positive had flu symptoms for almost a week before they had a positive test.
Me and my fiancé have tested positive today. After a week of me having cold symptoms/ what felt like a chest infection. She probably has c*vid. She’ll never tell us though.

* edit * might I add that I had taken 3 tests through the week all being negative. My partner woke up displaying symptoms and tested positive straight away. Then I wasn’t far behind.

For someone SEW conscious about cewvid you’d really think that she would be a lot more sensible around it.

Reactions: 15
If she ever has covid, she will blame the entire world for it and act like she's dying.

Reactions: 10
So.. she went to get her eyebrows done, sick-with-not-covid? Someone is required to be closer to your face than normal to do that. If they get whatever germs she has, they will have to take time off to go get tested while she can sit around festering at home with her eyebrows that look home done anyway. She really is a giant bleeping hypocrite who doesn’t give a tit about anyone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
I love that Gabbys emewtional singing face looks like she's trusted a fart and regrets it, it's so on brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.