Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6BAED88E-D1E9-408C-BA16-11A46D3865A6.png

Scared the living bejesus out of me when I opened a new tab this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75
That’s a screen shot from a story where she eye fucks the camera, does her side glances and pouts, so it’s not a face tuned photo. No doubt it’s got a heavy filter on it though. Here are some more screenshots from the same story.

Her lips looks bruised, wonder if she had more filler at the same time as having her eyebrows done.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s a screen shot from a story where she eye fucks the camera, does her side glances and pouts, so it’s not a face tuned photo. No doubt it’s got a heavy filter on it though. Here are some more screenshots from the same story.

Her lips looks bruised, wonder if she had more filler at the same time as having her eyebrows done.
She could still have several filters on though, more than the one listed on the video and I suspect she does. Her iris’ are literally misshapen 😂

Reactions: 7
She could still have several filters on though, more than the one listed on the video and I suspect she does. Her iris’ are literally misshapen 😂
I think it's probably filter as her lips look kind of digitally glitched when she moves.

What is the point though when a filter looks nothing like your own face?

Bubble_bass_model_pose.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we just be grateful for the fact that she is up north right now? If she was in Brighton she'd definitely be moaning about the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I went hunting for for the apple pie post and found this instead 😂😂😂
this ALWAYS makes me laugh. Reveals are meant to be like before/after of being done up. Girl literally just changed her clothes and made out like it was this huge reveal. Yessss Gabs give us absolutely nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can we just be grateful for the fact that she is up north right now? If she was in Brighton she'd definitely be moaning about the sun.
It’s sunny up north too so I’m sure she’ll be whining soon enough

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.