Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody any idea what she’s been working sew hard on lately? Because it isn’t creating content.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pisses me off no end how people like Gobby don’t have to worry about inflation at all, she can just sit and fester in her million blankets with the heating on full blast while still complaining about it being ‘tew hot’, never has to worry about money at all even though she does absolutely duck all. Closing her shop AGAIN, why exactly? I’d understand if she had a really demanding job or family life but she doesn’t, she’s just a lazy bint.

Reactions: 41
Can you imagine if Tesco just closed for 2 weeks to change their range? You're taking the piss Gobbles

Reactions: 24
Now now, Gobby needs a solid 13 days and 23 hours to watch Friends, get her mum to drive her to Starbs and scroll through other small businesses to see what she can plagiarise. It'll take her less than an hour to "design" the new range.

Here's one for you, Gobs.

Picsart_22-03-10_09-44-04-252.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Her shop I don't understand. Sure you don't want to over saturate your customers with 100 posts or pieces of content a day, but she's barely present there. People will move on to the next shop, because if you missed one of her random stories or went by the days she's posted, you'd think her shop was closed. Any shop that didn't already have somewhat of a youtube following base couldn't do that and not sink all their profit. She's selling merch at this point, really.

Reactions: 22
Promoting skin and me again saying how great it is - didn’t she post an awful skin reaction not long ago AFTER using the product? Also she clearly used a harsh flash and was zoomed in on the before, and zoomed out in daylight in the second (not to mention the subtle makeup as well)…. Actual scam artist Gabby

Reactions: 35
I follow small businesses who physically make all their products in house, and even they don't close for two weeks before they launch new products. They just launch them. It's not hard!

Also her Sainsbury's clothes video is very similar to what Bethany francesca does on her reels. Copy much gabs?

Reactions: 14
How is she not in full panic mode yet? Her yewtewb views have rapidly declined to complete irrelevance, her Instagram posts have zero engagement and her shop surely doesn't generate much income with it being closed half the year. And yet she spends money as if it's still 2014 and as if it will go on forever. Every other influencer has invested in properties or a second career to transition into but she just doesn't have a care in the world for her future and thinks she'll be a West End star when she's done with yewtewb.

Reactions: 36
Imagine being that privileged to close a shop for a bit and then being able to come back? Most of the small shop owners I follow post almost daily!

It's like me just randomly closing my dog walking business and then saying I'll be back in April! Expecting everyone to stay? Nah.

Obviously everyone needs a break or a holiday from work sometimes but most people will say "I'm taking a small holiday so won't be posting" etc which is okay to do! But randomly closing is just weird.
also her using "we" for her shop is getting annoying thought she did it all by herself!?

Reactions: 25
How is she not in full panic mode yet? Her yewtewb views have rapidly declined to complete irrelevance, her Instagram posts have zero engagement and her shop surely doesn't generate much income with it being closed half the year. And yet she spends money as if it's still 2014 and as if it will go on forever. Every other influencer has invested in properties or a second career to transition into but she just doesn't have a care in the world for her future and thinks she'll be a West End star when she's done with yewtewb.
excewse yew she has jewniper mewn

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's been doing A LOT of ads lately. That will be funding her ham, nail varnish and tewlips obsession

Reactions: 13
I think the more ads an influencer does (especially when they are for anything and everything) says the opposite of what they think it does. It doesn’t make anyone think ‘oh wow, she’s in such high demand’ it just looks desperate. Even proper celebs and bands etc dwindle in popularity with the changing of the zeitgeist. Very few stay consistently popular and at the top of their game for years and years. I wonder does she see the writing on the wall or has she just painted over it for the hundredth time?

Reactions: 36
Also if we see the word ‘zeitgeist’ pop up from Gobs in the next month we’ll know (we already do) that she reads here. There is no way in hell little miss i-don’t-read-books would know what the duck that means.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jane must be going home

Joking aside, it’s so annoying how little effort she can put in to something she’s supposedly passionate about

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.