Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is honestly only eating what she is showing with the salty nuts, onions, cheese and neon pink salami she must be feeling awful.

Reactions: 18
If she is honestly only eating what she is showing with the salty nuts, onions, cheese and neon pink salami she must be feeling awful.
It's such an awful cocktail of sodium, acid, fats and preservatives that anybody would suffer with; but for somebody with no gall bladder, an infected liver and a gastric sleeve, that's an unbelievably bad choice.

Reactions: 31
I just can’t imagine, if that’s the food she’s eating that she’s willing to share, what’s the food she’s eating that she doesn’t share 🤢

Reactions: 31
judging by the contents of her flat, mountains of biscuits and sugary cereal from her collection of ten different boxes.

Reactions: 13
Don’t get me wrong I love a ‘picky plate’ and I love putting on a spread, however, to me this is what you have A) on an occasion I.e birthdays/Christmas and B) when hosting. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure we have all had times where we can’t be bothered to cook especially if you’ve been at work all day or if you have children and haven’t had 5 seconds to yourself and normally toast of some description ends up being dinner maybe throw on some beans if energy levels allow 😂 but you wouldn’t have it every night because most of us have that I need a vegetable in my life moment. I never really see her eat any veg unless it’s been mushed up either into an existing dish or by itself I’m sure she’s said before about struggling with it due to her weight loss surgery (I can’t remember if she has a sleeve/band etc) but I just find it mad that it can’t process some cabbage but can process something like fatty salami? Plus all the other high fat/high salt items

Reactions: 23
She must feel like trash. I slept in for an appointment this morning and scoffed a McDonald’s breakfast driving down the freeway, and last night nobody could be bothered cooking and we had beans, chips and pie. The night before was a friends birthday and we had Chinese for tea. Let me tell you, as a person with no gallbladder I feel like DEATH today. My stomach is screaming at me, I drank a coffee earlier and it was the icing on the cake. And that is a very bad week for me, I usually only indulge in “lazy” food once a week maybe and always have veg and salad o the side. I truly don’t believe she can function like this, I reckon she spends half the day asleep and the rest on the loo

Reactions: 33
She must feel like trash. I slept in for an appointment this morning and scoffed a McDonald’s breakfast driving down the freeway, and last night nobody could be bothered cooking and we had beans, chips and pie. The night before was a friends birthday and we had Chinese for tea. Let me tell you, as a person with no gallbladder I feel like DEATH today. My stomach is screaming at me, I drank a coffee earlier and it was the icing on the cake. And that is a very bad week for me, I usually only indulge in “lazy” food once a week maybe and always have veg and salad o the side. I truly don’t believe she can function like this, I reckon she spends half the day asleep and the rest on the loo
I hope you feel better soon! ❤
I also have a close friend with no gallbladder and she is really conscious about what she eats (not in like an obsessive way or anything) purely because the consequences are so horrible.
But the way Gabby carries on? I genuinely don't believe she has had her gallbladder removed 🤔 she lies about everything so why not this?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope you feel better soon! ❤
I also have a close friend with no gallbladder and she is really conscious about what she eats (not in like an obsessive way or anything) purely because the consequences are so horrible.
But the way Gabby carries on? I genuinely don't believe she has had her gallbladder removed 🤔 she lies about everything so why not this?
Oh thank you!! I’m pretty much back to normal 95 percent of the time but unlike Gabby, it was my fault so I won’t be running off to E&R and posting about how I just don’t knoOooOoOw what’s going on on!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think we can all agree that she deliberately treats her body (and Nellie's) badly because she craves the attention she gets when she's ill. It's the ultimate playing the victim trick that justifies her lack of success in life (friendships, relationships, real career, normal social life, etc.)

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’d love to see her try and be plant based, that would be really interesting content. I’d have so much respect for her if she just said “hey guys, I know I eat really badly and it’s not a great example to set especially after having so many surgeries” and incorporate at least one fully veggie meal into her diet, even if it was once a week. All the salt she’s consuming… I’m vegan and tried plant based pastrami once and even that was too salty it gave me a stomach ache, I don’t know how she does this especially when she’s ripped her body open so many times.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she still drink her green juice every morning? Haven’t bragged about it for a while 😂 (expect it in a story soon now that I’ve pointed it out here 😜)
Also does anyone remember when she did that retreat and realized how much beige food she was consuming? I should try and find the video

Reactions: 17
I’d love to see her try and be plant based, that would be really interesting content. I’d have so much respect for her if she just said “hey guys, I know I eat really badly and it’s not a great example to set especially after having so many surgeries” and incorporate at least one fully veggie meal into her diet, even if it was once a week. All the salt she’s consuming… I’m vegan and tried plant based pastrami once and even that was too salty it gave me a stomach ache, I don’t know how she does this especially when she’s ripped her body open so many times.
I’d love one of those brutal tv shows - secret eaters was one - from the 00s to lay out everything she eats and just show her the amount of salt, fat and processed foods she eats. Her diet combined with her festering away in her flat doing little to no exercise is a recipe for even more health issues.

Reactions: 16
‘Picky eater’ is another one of her made up personality traits, that’s why she’s so defiant about not changing, it suits her narrative. No wonder she’s so miserable and angry all the time. Having eaten like this her entire life, she has no idea how much better she could feel.

Reactions: 18
She has gone 'plant based' before... I'm sure you can find the videos in her archive. Think she lasted a day before she succumbed to the ham cravings

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think this “picky eating” thing is because it’s basically Zoe’s personality trait? I don’t eat fruit unless it’s a (homemade) smoothie because the textures make me gag, but I eat loads of veggies with each meal. When I don’t, I feel so drained and lethargic! What’s wrong with soup if she can’t eat much?

Reactions: 7
The "picky eating" thing reminds me of one episode of My 600-Lb Life where the patient says that she's a really picky eater and Nowzaradan replies “you’re not a picky eater if you’re 600lbs” 💀
Well, Gobs is not 600lbs but has managed to undo al of her weight loss surgeries, which is concerning. Not a picky eater, she just doesn't know how to eat. Everything she shows looks like something a 7-year-old playing house would "cook".

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.