Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jane has been there the whole time , cineworld, getting tiddled, painting !!

Reactions: 35
This just popped up on my recommended vids. I've never known one person to talk about their hair so much (in this video or in general). Honestly, it's like deja vu. When is she going to learn that her hair is just not capable of being the colour she wants?

All those enormous pictures she got printed of her with Zoe, the twins and Hobie that she said she was going to put up on a feature wall when she bought her own flat. LOL.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She's deleted the story about the stinky jumper but I can still smell it

• Haha
Reactions: 47
They villagers fall silent as they register the ominous clack…clack…clack on the gobblestones. The sound could only be made by a very specific brand of orthopaedic clod hoppers…are they legends true? She appears, nostrils flaring wildly. Fifty shades of grey hair wisping around her like a raincloud. She looks off to the side then back again. There are (ew!)MEN here. She must go carefully. Mothers usher their children inside for fear they will be renamed. Cats scatter in a thousand different directions to avoid the fate of being picked up unnecessarily…for the Gabbidgook has returned!!! She slinks towards the chain coffee shop, in need of sugar and sustenance stopping only to raise a clammy fist in anger towards the betraying sunshine before disappearing into the dark, granny trolley clunking behind her. Then streets are quiet. Only the dogs remain, for they alone are safe…

Even I don’t know what this is. I’m off my tits on cewvid antivirals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Her latest story, she's never seen a comfier cat, not like he has much else to do, here gobs, here's a picture of my cat looking comfy... you're not special after all 🙄🙄🙄
Screenshot_20220304-194216_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Your cat looks comfier because it isn’t being crushed under the weight of its own flab. (He or she is a very cute cat!)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her latest story, she's never seen a comfier cat, not like he has much else to do, here gobs, here's a picture of my cat looking comfy... you're not special after all 🙄🙄🙄View attachment 1102885
Your cat is so adorable oh my!!

I love sweatshirts and will often get into my current favourite when I get home BUT I do not sit around wearing them all day everyday AND if I did, I don’t think it’s a cool quirky thing to put on my story 😂

Reactions: 13

I can't even act like I'm not obsessed with my cats because I am, he's my baby (I don't have any real ones 😂) that's why it angers me when she posts that tit but shoves tulips in his face

I love sweatshirts and will often get into my current favourite when I get home BUT I do not sit around wearing them all day everyday AND if I did, I don’t think it’s a cool quirky thing to put on my story 😂
I can't even act like I'm not obsessed with my cats because I am, he's my baby (I don't have any real ones 😂) that's why it angers me when she posts that tit but shoves tulips in his face

Reactions: 15
They villagers fall silent as they register the ominous clack…clack…clack on the gobblestones. The sound could only be made by a very specific brand of orthopaedic clod hoppers…are they legends true? She appears, nostrils flaring wildly. Fifty shades of grey hair wisping around her like a raincloud. She looks off to the side then back again. There are (ew!)MEN here. She must go carefully. Mothers usher their children inside for fear they will be renamed. Cats scatter in a thousand different directions to avoid the fate of being picked up unnecessarily…for the Gabbidgook has returned!!! She slinks towards the chain coffee shop, in need of sugar and sustenance stopping only to raise a clammy fist in anger towards the betraying sunshine before disappearing into the dark, granny trolley clunking behind her. Then streets are quiet. Only the dogs remain, for they alone are safe…

Even I don’t know what this is. I’m off my tits on cewvid antivirals.
Why is this the best thing I've ever read on Tattle tho

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All that recent painting was just for more lame content. She’s definitely bored of jewniper moon now, has duck all else to post content about, so she’s back to this boring tit.
Mid century palace 😂 Girl has the means and the time to hire a professional and still insists on throwing a bunch of gifted furniture in and calling it a mid century palace.

((I’m just a pretentious ass because I’m doing my research and slowly furnishing my home in a mix of vintage/preloved MCM pieces and contemporary design forward stuff. Nothing free, everything works together, and also making connections with local small businesses))

Also. I can’t believe she still doesn’t see how stupid the green couch looks pushed all the way back against the radiator. She’d have so much more useful space and if she moved the couch up like 4 feet. More room for her stupid stock shelves 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I didn’t check this thread for like a week maybe and all that’s happening is Gabby’s grubby jumper/trying to kill Nellie with toxic flowers/messed up hair still 😂 that’s an indictment on how boring she is btw, not a dig at everyone posting. Just hilarious how dull and predictable she is. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 22
Guys this is slightly off topic… but doesn’t anyone know how I can get an admin to get in touch with me? I’ve just noticed that quite a few threads back there’s a screen shot I posted on my old account on here and it has all my personal Instagram info on it 😩😩 I have tried to email tattle but they haven’t responded to me (when I tried to report the post it just says to email!) this photo I posted is coming up on google searches when I search my name! I really don’t want this to come back to me negatively down the line. I’m fretting 🙄 does anyone know what I can do!?
Hey lovely, maybe delete this post if you can, I wouldn’t want someone to go all the way back and try to find it, we all know gobs has a lot of time on her hands. Try not to worry too much, ‘troll’s’ DMs get outed all the time on Instagram with usernames attached and this site is just freedom of speech. Could you change your insta username or deactivate for a short while if you’re really worried? Hope it gets sorted for you xxx

Reactions: 10
This just popped up on my recommended vids. I've never known one person to talk about their hair so much (in this video or in general). Honestly, it's like deja vu. When is she going to learn that her hair is just not capable of being the colour she wants?

I've just watched this after you shared it and I'm sobbing, go to 19:15 for a strange laugh hahahah

Reactions: 3
Hey lovely, maybe delete this post if you can, I wouldn’t want someone to go all the way back and try to find it, we all know gobs has a lot of time on her hands. Try not to worry too much, ‘troll’s’ DMs get outed all the time on Instagram with usernames attached and this site is just freedom of speech. Could you change your insta username or deactivate for a short while if you’re really worried? Hope it gets sorted for you xxx
Unfortunately I can’t delete it. Maybe if a lot of you report it as well as me it will get deleted? Would some of you kindly report the post I did please? If it isn’t asking to much? As in the post I did asking for help 🥰

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.