Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wait...you don't have to work 28 hours a day and buy dozens of tiny crates to sell stickers?????

Reactions: 32
It’s really upsetting actually. Someone I know IRL is going out of business due to issues with postal services, and Gobbs can just shut up shop and swan off to Thurgoland for a bit? How is that fair?

Reactions: 18
She’s done a bunch of ads so now she can sit around doing nothing at mummy’s house.. come back and do so so cute littul hawls of rubbish she bought at Meddahawl and show her Costa coffee, go home and spend 2 days “designing” crap and Jane will be trapped there for the 4 days when she shows her new collecshun and has to help poor stressed Gabby out packing her so cute stickers. Then she relax for another 3 months again before she needs another chunk of cash

Reactions: 28
Ah my god poor Jane. So many noodles

Reactions: 13
And if you do … don’t tell everyone on the internet!!! Especially if you shit in boxes for a hobby.

Reactions: 3
Yay, it’s st paddy’s day! We’ve got our hats back
I know you didn't mean too but you finished the poem off

Holy shit, that is a big, fat cat.

… on a mat. Not a box, where gabriella shat.

Yay, it’s st paddy’s day! We’ve got our hats back

Reactions: 12
What elective procedure do we think she's having now in Thurgoland? She can't be there for a family thing as she never even bothered to be there for her grandmother's funeral.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.