Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Gabby seems to think all this is a game, like oooh show my haterzzz how much salt I'm eating and how many toxic tulips I'm keeping, but...none of us will experience any of the consequences of her actions? She's the one making herself obese and unwell, she's the one who'll be crying on stories if Nellie dies, not us? Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

smallgrove

Screenshot_20220321-163138_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220321-163144_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry, but when has greasy pizza and chips ever been known to help someone get over an illness? 🤨

Eat some greens, gobby 🥦🥬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Her latest story, she's never seen a comfier cat, not like he has much else to do, here gobs, here's a picture of my cat looking comfy... you're not special after all 🙄🙄🙄
Screenshot_20220304-194216_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Anotherone

VIP Member
1646229826277.png

Meanwhile IF anyone buys that place from her:
1646229918534.png

"hey Alexa, how to strip multiple layers of paint"

• Haha
Reactions: 64

jackolantern

VIP Member
It’s actually sickening how she can make a new law about childhood domestic violence about her. Thank you? Get the fuck out you narcissistic sweaty ballbag.

Reactions: 63

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
So after being blocked on my personal account I replied to her story on my second account asking if she was at the cinema with Jane… once again blocked! Does this girl seriously get a thrill out of blocking people? The question was not even slightly malicious, I really have no sympathy for her having no friends 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why message her tho? Genuinely don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Seeing everyone in summer clothes ‘breaks her heart’ ? Why even care so much about what other people are wearing…she is messed the f up tbh

Reactions: 62

Juststopit

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220319-102758_Instagram.jpg

Wheres the option for "no because I don't live my life for the gram, and have a healthy relationship with social media, can not use social media whenever and not consider it a news worthy event"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
There’s really no point messaging her, we all know she will block anyone even if their message isn’t rude in the slightest. She is beyond unhinged, but let’s not give her a reason to say that we’re ‘trolling’ her, despite knowing full well she reads here she’d have a reason to say it’s bullying or trolling when it’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I wonder if she ever got in touch with that window company?
Gabby: threatens people with legal action for...*checks notes* sharing information about herself that she personally has already shared online
Not Gabby: taking legit legal action against scammy window company that stole tens of thousands of pounds from her

Priorities. Never let it be said she doesn't have them! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Celery16

VIP Member
Also, she basically has the impression that everyone is bronzed half naked goddesses in the summer because she lives her life through Instagram. If she actually went out and walked around she’d realise that most people in real life look nothing like that, nor do they care what she looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 55