Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The only reason she thinks everyone is judging her all the time is because she is judging everyone all the time. It’s never occurred to me to keep a tally of how many people are wearing ‘summer’ clothes then go home and tweet about it all night long.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

freshgossip5

VIP Member
She has been really boring lately.
Huh?? Boring? Don’t you know it was CINEWORLD DAY on Saturday? Gabby left the house not once, but twice last week, to go the cinema and TGI Fridays. And today is PAINTING DAY. A gorgeous freshly painted wall in gabbys flat, what’s more exciting than that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
One day she will realise that no matter what colour her hair is or how much money she spends on it, changing her hair is not going to change or make up for how painfully empty her life is.

This goes for her home decor, too.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I don’t think she actually enjoys decorating, she just keeps getting offered deals to advertise different brands of paint, and at this point she’ll accept any work going.

Jane’s gone, she’s talking shit on twitter again. Also, proof that she sits on her arse under a blanket all day - as if we didn’t already know that.
If you want to learn sign language, then learn sign language gabby. Her point is redundant because she won't make the effort to learn any other language no matter what type. Always someone else's fault with this one

Sydneycaruso

If any of you still want to watch her videos but not contribute to her ever dwindling wage go to yewtu.be! She won’t get a view from you! The spelling is also very on brand for this thread. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha

kingnelson

Chatty Member
“Hellew everywun and welcum tew anuther littul refresh videow” * wears same smelly grey Nike hoodie with greasy hair making zero effort as usual*
“I did a littul make ewver videow a cupul of weeks agew but I feeyul liek sum of you might have missed that videow”

No, nobody missed it Gabboon. You’re boring as sin and nobody watches your shite content for fun/ out of liking you anymore.

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Wait...how does this
Screenshot_20220311-194125_YouTube.jpg

Use this?
20220311_193919.jpg

You mean to tell me that the cat can fit inside the box??? Or does he have to sit like a human on a toilet with his bum over the hole??!

Very cool that she has not one but two bunches of toxic flowers in her home. Really treating Nelly isn't she!

More cleaning her surfaces with a tea towel. Classic Gobs content.

And calling it a 'makeover' when she painted a wall and did a bit of half-hearted cleaning...OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Elle

VIP Member
She's deleted the story about the stinky jumper but I can still smell it

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Amy1232

I enjoyed her saying that Jeremy has been using the plug in. Not that they have been using it for him. Little Jeremy has gone out and got one for himself and plugged it in probably when he heard she was on her way

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Boring. Could some of you creative people write out what you imagine Gab’s daily schedule is? I need a laugh.
10.30am: Wake up in crusty pyjamas on the sewfa to cat licking me cos my pores seep salt.
10.35am: Summon Jane to provide enormous pile of butter with a bit of toast
10.45am: Change from crusty pyjamas into best grey jumper as I am filming an ad and need to look my best.
10.50am: Put on makeup, paying careful attention to make my brows look like slugs. Add some freckles in case Hobnob will notice me for freckles and chill. No need to worry as a filter will do most of the work anyway.
11am: Throw noodles at Jane.
11.30am: Film add making sure to read script super robotically. Change jumper to another grey jumper as it wasn't slobby enough. Throw noodles at Jane for creative criticism.
12pm: Get in the car with Jane to go to Starbucks where I will eat cake, drink my.body weight in sugar and side eye everybody in the cafe. How dare they be there! Don't they know it's a pandemic?
12.35pm: Tweet about mask wearing cos I care so much about covid and I'm so unselfish.
1pm: Selfies on the beach. Act like I'm there with somebody else. No noodles, so will have to elbow Jane in the face to make sure she isn't in any photos.
13.10pm: Tweet about men. How dare men be out on this beach not looking at me (though I'll say they are).
1.20pm: Make Jane drive me to buy paint.
2.15pm: Get Jane to paint my bedroom for a bedroom makeover. I'll take a few stills and videos to look like it was me who painted. Throw noodles at Jane.
2.20pm: Watch Friends. Eat ham. Pretend to be working on Juniper Moon by showing a screenshot of orders from weeks ago. I might pack and send them eventually.
2.25pm: Not enough attention. Poorly insta stories. Poke self in the eye and use grey filter to look ill and upset.
2.30pm: Feed Nelly tuna. Tell Jane to empty litter box. Throw noodles at Jane.
5pm: Knock up a Coming Soon Juniper Moon story.
5.05pm: Decide to close shop for two weeks instead of designing new collection.
6.10pm: Get Jane to make a roast which I'll say I made. Throw noodles at Jane.
8pm: Share picture of unfinished dinner, before I scoff the lot in the bath.
8.05pm: Bath time. Eat roast and tone hair with silver shampoo. Stare longingly at box dye.
9pm: Dye hair dark brown. Share story swinging hair around.
9.30pm: Say hair naturally went dark because I have a condition.
9.35pm: Scummy trolls on Tattle laughing at me. Delete story about my condition. Book hair appointment to go blonde. What's the first thing they'll do when I go blonde?
10pm: Sofa shopping while I watch Friends and eat ham.
10.30pm: Jane goes to bed. Throw noodles at Jane.
1am: Wake Jane up so she can make me toast.
3am: Exhausted from Friends and ham. Go to sleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
She has no commitments whatsoever ever no friends to miss, so if she’s craving -10 so desperately why doesn’t she move to Alaska or something
She never has lived in -10 degrees either. She doesn't have a clue what it means.
And the trip to NYC when she kept on complaining about the cold comes to mind...

glittersun

Remember when she invented Nellie a mysterious contagious deadly disease which meant he couldn’t be around other cats so she shipped Jeremy to her moms, then a month later she forgot her lies and took Nellie to hang out with 3 other cats 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry