Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of bloody salt! I’m all for a picky tea but she eats like this 99% of the time - her poor gallbladder
Salty peanuts??????? What the actual f*k. I have to consume added salt in my diet due to salt wasting but salami + salty crackers + salty cheese + salty nuts - any healthy fibrous foods to provide other electrolytes would be dangerous even for me. How can someone who's had bariatric surgery, fatty liver problems AND gallbladder removal eat like this Jesus Christ.

Gabby I know you're reading. Your diet is killing you. Your plate should be one third each carbs protein veg. Cut out the salt. Easy peasy and still plenty of space in your daily eating for the treats you love, just reduced and balanced with the foods you need.

Reactions: 30
I am in bed ill and so this is my entertainment

Her nails are painted, sixth layer, arms are heavy
There tulips on her table already, Grandad’s spaghetti
She’s nervous, but on the doctors call she sounds calm and ready
To get an op, but she keeps forgetting
What she’s had already, Nelly cries so loud
When she opens her mouth, just farts come out,
She’s chokin how everybody’s forgotten now
Her clocks run out, times up, Jewniper’s over now
Snap back to reality oh there goes gravity
Oh there goes Jane she choked
Gobs so mad but she won’t give up that easy no
She won’t have it she knows her whole act relies on those ads
It don’t matter she knows she can’t go back to Thurgoland, that’s when it’s back to the
Jane again, buns getting baked again
Better go write the whole day off and paint another wall again
Amazing!!!! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jane is there and encouraging this behaviour yet again.

jane 3 people in your life have had (assumed) weight loss sewgery (no way gewge hasn’t) and you’re there watching her eat this shite

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I am in bed ill and so this is my entertainment

Her nails are painted, sixth layer, arms are heavy
There tulips on her table already, Grandad’s spaghetti
She’s nervous, but on the doctors call she sounds calm and ready
To get an op, but she keeps forgetting
What she’s had already, Nelly cries so loud
When she opens her mouth, just farts come out,
She’s chokin how everybody’s forgotten now
Her clocks run out, times up, Jewniper’s over now
Snap back to reality oh there goes gravity
Oh there goes Jane she choked
Gobs so mad but she won’t give up that easy no
She won’t have it she knows her whole act relies on those ads
It don’t matter she knows she can’t go back to Thurgoland, that’s when it’s back to the
Jane again, buns getting baked again
Better go write the whole day off and paint another wall again
Oh my goodness I am LAUGHING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gabby seems to think all this is a game, like oooh show my haterzzz how much salt I'm eating and how many toxic tulips I'm keeping, but...none of us will experience any of the consequences of her actions? She's the one making herself obese and unwell, she's the one who'll be crying on stories if Nellie dies, not us? Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I think if Nellie does get ill, she'll make it sound like it's a congenital thing and totally not her fault for failing as a pet owner. I've never seen someone so irresponsible not only for herself but those who depend on her. I shudder to think what she'll do to an actual child if she fails this bad with a cat. Giving him a bad diet is one thing but deliberately exposing him to poison just for aesthetics is another. It's legit abuse. No excuse.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
The amount of bloody salt! I’m all for a picky tea but she eats like this 99% of the time - her poor gallbladder
Will those nuts be plain and natural or heavily salted / covered in a high blood pressure inducing seasoning? Hmmmm.

I didn't see this story (ta for the screen grab!) but I was lucky enough to see a different one, where she added a fistful of (sugary) silverskin picked onions to her plate.

A diet of skittles, vodka and cocaine would probably be providing her body with better nutrition at this point.

Reactions: 14
I feel like she must constantly have the post gallbladder removal poops and probably sits on the loo telling herself it doesn’t matter what she eats cos the constant running to the loo will stop her putting on weight

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Sadly it's quite common that parents with one or more obese children will somehow keep them obese even after weight loss surgery. It's this weird mechanism where they can't stop feeding their children - and is often seen in people who had weight loss surgery quite young. I'm currently studying clinical nutrition at uni and can confirm, Gobbles is seriously fudging up her diet as always.

Additional: There's nothing wrong with weight loss surgery, and there's nothing wrong with having weight loss surgery young IF NECESSARY. There is however something very wrong when a parent can't stop indulging their children who have had this procedure, thereby keeping them close and in need of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Happy International Women’s Day tattlers - I wonder if Gobs will comment on the day/ make it about herself/ post a throwaway quote/ use it as an opportunity to attack men. Anyone want to take a guess?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy International Women’s Day tattlers - I wonder if Gobs will comment on the day/ make it about herself/ post a throwaway quote/ use it as an opportunity to attack men. Anyone want to take a guess?
I think it'll be a classic bewmeringue side eye peace sign with her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A quote towards the end of the day once she has seen what other influencers have quoted

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Firstly, pass agg monkey emojis

Secondly, don’t take food advice from the beige queen 🙈🙈🙈
Obvs if someone says they like the look of the pineapple tarts she will say they were tit 🙄

Has this self absorbed bleep got any idea what’s going on in the world at the moment? 😏
“I know people are having to decide whether to heat their homes or feed themselves at the moment, but would you like to see more of me me me, buying my weekly shop from one of the most expensive places in the U.K., that you peasants probably can’t afford, so you can live vicariously through me ☺?” 🙄

duck OFF YOU twit! No one wants to see your crappy shopping or your cat killing tulips. You should be reported to the rspca for willingly trying to kill your bleeping cat!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.