Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is one of her better pieces. Aw, we’re coming up to the one year anniversary of its creation… 22.03.21 ❤
I’m going as a bolognese

She’s literally trolling us buying veg and some nuclear flowers wtf

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s painting her nails again. I dread to think the state of her nails underneath all that polish, they’ll be as yellow and flaky as her streaky hair - let them breathe gobs
Ask and you shall receive...
Screenshot_20220307-062221.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
the whole " lil nails " and "go little rockstar" shows she has been spending way too much time on TikTok.... girl you're not a gen z their lingo sounds soooo cringe from your mounth. Try hard much?
I cringe sooo hard when I hear people quoting TikTok sounds in real life 😭

I just don't get why?!! 😂😂

Reactions: 25
Big toe thumb 😩

Her nails look like they stink, like the rest of her. Nail cheese.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I hate that claw nail pose she does. Can't explain why, but it annoys me every time I see it.

And yeah Gobbler, you're from Thurgoland, please stop saying "lil". In fact, can everyone?

Reactions: 20
I cringe sooo hard when I hear people quoting TikTok sounds in real life 😭

I just don't get why?!! 😂😂
My friends and I do it all the time as a joke 🙈 we’re in our 30s and just find it hilarious. Like my friend will be like “made it through the day without murder!” And we’ll say “go lil rockstar” 😂
I feel like this is not why Gobbs does it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My friends and I do it all the time as a joke 🙈 we’re in our 30s and just find it hilarious. Like my friend will be like “made it through the day without murder!” And we’ll say “go lil rockstar” 😂
I feel like this is not why Gobbs does it 😂
But this is okay!! When you're doing it for a laugh then it's funny! My sister and I mock vines all the time 😂
But a guy at work will quote them randomly as if it's a saying 😬 like I'll say "I'll get that report sent over to you today" and he'll say "go little rockstar" and it makes my skin crawl for no reason😂😂

When Gabby does it it feels like she's trying to make it her personality trait or something 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fun pointless fact I've learned from the "go little rockstar" thing, the band who sings the song said the lyrics are actually "pope is a rockstar" but they were okay with the misunderstanding of the lyrics. And that's about the extent of my Tik Tok sounds knowledge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve been in NYC for a number of Broadway shows. I saw 2 musicals and 1 play and I just kept thinking how Gobby would flop on the Great White Way.

((For anyone here in NYC or London, Six is fabulous!))
Six is amazing. Gobby could never

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Six is amazing. Gobby could never
Could you imagine

Listen up let me tell yew a story
A story that yew think yew’ve heard before
I know yew know my name and my ops and faces
Know all about the tulips and the plagiarism

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But this is okay!! When you're doing it for a laugh then it's funny! My sister and I mock vines all the time 😂
But a guy at work will quote them randomly as if it's a saying 😬 like I'll say "I'll get that report sent over to you today" and he'll say "go little rockstar" and it makes my skin crawl for no reason😂😂

When Gabby does it it feels like she's trying to make it her personality trait or something 😬
Oh it’s for SURE her latest personality trait 🙈

Reactions: 7
I am so pissed off that she is continuously buying tewlips. She is desperate for that cat to get poorly. She’s so irresponsible and should NOT own pets.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm bored of reading about the tulips now. She'll only doing it to troll us. If we stop talking about it, she'll stop buying them.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.