Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she say she can't afford her pill? is it not free in england?
I swear to god I remember the weirdest stuff.. can’t remember what I did two hours ago but remember this! She lost her cards and had to get them replaced and only had some cash on her. That’s what the “only 40 pounds” thing was. She had to wait a while for the new cards (aka she probably had to wait for Slave Jane to take her to the bank to organise/pick it up) I believe that’s probably why “oh no, I lost it!” Pops up as a previous video at the top.

Reactions: 14
Gabriella Lindley #62 Chewlip disclaimer, not wearing her retainer, outdoor rug company complainer!

Reactions: 27
She said she tripped down some steps and lost her bank card on the morning of her friendsmas party too and that was the reason why she tried to cancel it. I always forget what a compulsive liar she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I swear to god I remember the weirdest stuff.. can’t remember what I did two hours ago but remember this! She lost her cards and had to get them replaced and only had some cash on her. That’s what the “only 40 pounds” thing was. She had to wait a while for the new cards (aka she probably had to wait for Slave Jane to take her to the bank to organise/pick it up) I believe that’s probably why “oh no, I lost it!” Pops up as a previous video at the top.
Can’t you still get cash at the bank? Like I know in my country they give you a card for one withdrawal, surely it’s the same in England

Reactions: 7
Can’t you still get cash at the bank? Like I know in my country they give you a card for one withdrawal, surely it’s the same in England
Probably!! But it’s Gabby, she probably couldn’t do it without her mummy wif her widdle self. Probably had to wait for her to rush to her side

Reactions: 12
I might be missing something but the milk ad seems to have been deleted! Shame on them for leaving it up so long. The damage is done 🤬

Reactions: 8
It is free in England! She probably meant her super speshul meds for her collapsed lung or something. THAT pill!
see i thought this but she said she paid for two tablets but couldn't afford her contraceptive im also baffled that two items could cost £40! i thought prescriptions were around £8 each

Reactions: 6
This is why she’s going on about having poor mental health at the moment, she’s just deflecting from being called out and being a head about the tulips.
She posted another story last night about her mental health.
I can still see the milk ad. But I do think it’s a pity party for one right now. The reflecting on her past, her midnight rants and now saying she’s struggling? No one can for sure say what’s going on in her head but when I’m struggling the last thing I want to do is post on social media.

Gabs, if social media is the space that’s making you feel bad - take some time off. Don’t just wallow, be proactive. And learn from your mistakes with Nelly and the tulips - it’s okay to be wrong and make mistakes as long as you learn from it.

(I highly doubt she will learn and we’ll be back to business as usual next week)

Reactions: 21
Q
I might be missing something but the milk ad seems to have been deleted! Shame on them for leaving it up so long. The damage is done 🤬
They said they couldn't take it down, edit or comment on it. I find that really weird. It's their brand so why can't they? All they could do was ask her to put a disclaimer? And an arsey one at that.

Reactions: 9
The ad is still up. If you (general you) have reported it it won't show anymore. I'm also really annoyed by her posting about caring for Nellie and that her HTDO was keeping flowers that could KILL him where he could get to them. That's not very "be a nice human" Gabs.

Q

They said they couldn't take it down, edit or comment on it. I find that really weird. It's their brand so why can't they? All they could do was ask her to put a disclaimer? And an arsey one at that.
Wait, I missed that. Where did they say they couldn't take it down or edit?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.