Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley #62 - Now the rugs don't work, they just make her worse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Has she ever bought poor Nellie some cat grass? ☹
I highly doubt it, she could easily, instead of a granny trolley buy him a pet buggy - yes I am that sad and would buy one 😂 but she could take him out on walks in it and let him get the air into his lungs. She'll just claim he hates going outside, like he's told her that personally and won't even try

Reactions: 14
Also, she’s had that sofa for two months and it already has a deep dent where she sits all day
Nooo, that dent has to be from the hewver. She must be doing another deep clean!
Gabby’s constantly working, when would she have time to sit around her flat all day watching Netflix?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gabriella Lindley #62 Tulips by Nellie, ancient spag bol in belly, will she ever turn the vampire diaries off the telly ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'Cause Nelly, oh
If adverts fall, I'm calling Jane
Just like tattle said
If tulips leave my life, I'm better off dead

🎶 All this talk of getting ewld
It's getting me down, my trewls
Like a cat in a Gulag, wearing a frown
You know Nellie’s feeling down 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And if you want to shew
Then just let me knew
And I'll sing behind the curtain again 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tell me her new living reum wall color isn’t the same color as when she first meuved in.

Can’t wait for her kitchen reno vidyo when she explains that she’s added £100k more in value to her home just by switching out the countertops.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.