Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ad is still up. If you (general you) have reported it it won't show anymore. I'm also really annoyed by her posting about caring for Nellie and that her HTDO was keeping flowers that could KILL him where he could get to them. That's not very "be a nice human" Gabs.

Wait, I missed that. Where did they say they couldn't take it down or edit?
They said it to me

Reactions: 3
Jane is being slow firing up the Gobby chariot so Gobby is lighting the distress beacon.

I wonder if she’s competing with Chris for Slave Jane’s support at the minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually forgot how much she lied a couple years ago (still does) and the things she would lie about were WILD. Now she’s a recluse and I just can’t believe she’s the same person as a couple years ago it’s crazy, she actually used to go outside! And the way she blames covid aswell! As if us normal folk are still staying at home all day everyday aswell. Unfortunately for a lot of us the pandemic ended after the first lockdown ended (I mean in terms of work etc not moral beliefs)

Reactions: 21
Can’t you still get cash at the bank? Like I know in my country they give you a card for one withdrawal, surely it’s the same in England
Yes if you take the required ID they would let you withdraw money from the cashier desk and some banks have technology allowing you enter a code for an agreed amount at the bank's ATM for emergency cash. Obviously this is Gobby so nothing is ever easy. 🙄🤣

Reactions: 8
This is why she’s going on about having poor mental health at the moment, she’s just deflecting from being called out and being a head about the tulips.
She posted another story last night about her mental health.
Best she keep those chewlips away from Nellie then otherwise she won’t have her only friend to rely on when her mental health is seeew bad

Reactions: 12
I have no doubt she's struggling with her mental health (her living situation is enough to make anyone physically and mentally unwell) but why doesn't she do something about it?
A friend once said to me if you tell it to one person, it's a cry for help. If you tell it to more than two then it's attention seeking.
We're not asking for a doctor's note Gabby, we're asking that for the sake of your own health do something about it and keep that private!

I really think the reason she overshares so much is 1) she has so little in her day that she panic-posts something purely for content and/or 2) she has such limited social skills that she doesn't understand personal boundaries or can detect what is or isn't appropriate in certain social scenarios.

Reactions: 23
Is it because she’s posted it and just tagged them in it?
maybe they’ve already paid her for the ad.
Couldn't she just edit that bit out and repost it? It's not like it has any relevance to the milk. I feel like the bare minimum has been done and neither side actually give a tit.

Reactions: 16
see i thought this but she said she paid for two tablets but couldn't afford her contraceptive im also baffled that two items could cost £40! i thought prescriptions were around £8 each
I took one for the team and watched the vlog before. She said that she had 40 pounds cash altogether and out of that she had to pay for two different medication prescriptions that last 6 months and her food shop etc. In the next vlog I think she mentioned one was for her mewds with her peryudsss. She had to wait 5 days for a new card cos she has no credit cards cos she is sooooch a good person and doesn’t like to owe money to anyone. Lol

Reactions: 10
Even if you take the most recent charge for prescriptions which is £9.35 per prescription, that’s £18.70, £40-18.70=£21.30 which is plenty for 5 days shopping, mind you, maybe not if you buy ready meals from M&S, god forbid she might have to meal prep/use her imagination with the food she had in the swamp already.

see i thought this but she said she paid for two tablets but couldn't afford her contraceptive im also baffled that two items could cost £40! i thought prescriptions were around £8 each
Currently £9.35, were cheaper back then. Definitely not £40 for 2 items and contraception has always been free. Unless she’s paying privately for something because the nhs wouldn’t prescribe 🤪 but then £40 is very cheap for a private prescription.

who knows, she’s a liar.

yes she could’ve got money out of her bank account by going to a branch with ID and answering some questions. Enough to tide her over for the 2-4 days it would’ve taken for her card to arrive in the post.

Reactions: 9
I took one for the team and watched the vlog before. She said that she had 40 pounds cash altogether and out of that she had to pay for two different medication prescriptions that last 6 months and her food shop etc. In the next vlog I think she mentioned one was for her mewds with her peryudsss. She had to wait 5 days for a new card cos she has no credit cards cos she is sooooch a good person and doesn’t like to owe money to anyone. Lol
Getting a replacement card in a few days or using a code to withdraw cash are two newish solutions to losing a bank card. But going into the branch and withdrawing money by showing ID is not. In any of those 5 days she could have done that... More than the average person because she's not held back by working hours.

Getting a replacement card in a few days or using a code to withdraw cash are two newish solutions to losing a bank card. But going into the branch and withdrawing money by showing ID is not. In any of those 5 days she could have done that... More than the average person because she's not held back by working hours.
Haha exactly, that’s why I said her real reason is probably so slave Jane could organise everything for her

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’d even lost her card. Losing bank cards and falling down stairs was her go to excuse/lie to get attention and get out of doing things.

Reactions: 21
I don’t think she’d even lost her card. Losing bank cards and falling down stairs was her go to excuse/lie to get attention and get out of doing things.
Agreed. She was freaking out over Friendmas because she knew it was going to be rubbish.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.