Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gobs you’ve not mentioned the following for a “while” and we’d love you to assess it babes

- going to turkeeee
- relationship statissss
- clemmie
- hashtag Hobbie
- kitchiiiin renewww
- Zoe
- cat names
- baby names
- endewww
-sew intolleeeriiint
- gross

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gobs you’ve not mentioned the following for a “while” and we’d love you to assess it babes

- going to turkeeee
- relationship statissss
- clemmie
- hashtag Hobbie
- kitchiiiin renewww
- Zoe
- cat names
- baby names
- endewww
-sew intolleeeriiint
- gross
I know it says gross but it reminded me of when she said she hates grass. Ew. Grass and men and summer. Not. Tod. Ay.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Me every time Gobby opens her mouth or goes off one on Twitter and Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay I have a few things to discuss here so bare with me

1) She said during those stories that she feels like mental health in the public eye should be spoken about more, but she doesn’t know how to do it. We're assuming she still has management right? Why not talk to them to see what work she could do with charities? Why not reach out to some of her old youtube friends (idk if you’d class them as friends now but Hannah, Lucy, Bianca) and do a zewm talk, podcast episode or a videyew? Oh yeah, because it’s not to raise awareness about mental health online, or promote safer online spaces. It’s because she wants to talk about herself. If she took any of my ideas, it would be a miracle.

2) Her latest video is about decorating her living room on a budget. Firstly, it looked better before IMO. Secondly, "on a budget". The paint she bought was a 3.66L tin of matte paint in gardenia. On their website, that's £93.50. How out of touch do you have to be to call that budget paint? Plus she bought 4 samples (£5.95 each), so £117.30 just for paint. I'm pretty sure F&B works out cheaper than that, you get 5L for a similar price.

3) The way she said "etiquette" made me pause the video hahaha "ett-i-kett" (3:20)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion
Gabriella Lindley #62 Snug as a grub in a thin rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

- going to turkeeee
- relationship statissss
- clemmie
- hashtag Hobbie
- kitchiiiin renewww
- Zoe
- cat names
- baby names
- endewww
-sew intolleeeriiint
- gross
She is the sort of girl who would go to Turkey and be swindled by one of them blokes you read about in take a break magazine who make the really old/ugly women fall for them and steal all their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know we’ve moved on from this, but how inappropriate was that Lindsay Lohan comparison? Most child stars start when they are VERY young, and they’re pushed into it by their parents. Family dynamics change very quickly when they start earning enough to pay the bills. Gabby’s situation isn’t anything like that. Perhaps she can relate to being watched by people in the public eye for a few years, but comparing herself to Lindsay Lohan of all people? She decided to do YouTube, she was providing for herself and she has never been hounded by the paparazzi, or even the public. Quite the inflated sense of ego.

Reactions: 48
My Instagram, YouTube etc is full of mental health awareness posts, videos, podcasts, adverts etc. The PP is right. She doesn’t want to raise awareness about the topic as a whole, just about her and her suffering and how awful she has it. She could easily stop using social media and make a real go of her ‘business’ if it was effecting her so negatively but she know she doesn’t want to work for a living or give up her access to free rugs, sofas, paint etc.

Reactions: 34
I think it's rich that she said we need to raise more awareness about mental health but she's removed her endometriosis highlight from her IG.

Not to diminish mental health issues but there is a lot of "awareness" out there (in the influencer world), there's just a lack of access to help. Whereas menstrual health/endometriosis etc has a lot less awareness and support around it to the point where people approach it like the symptoms are normal and should just be "managed" even though they aren't.

I know both topics are very important and both have they're own issues but I just think it's disgraceful that she jumps from one topic to the next purely based on sympathy. She has absolutely zero follow through.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I preferred the green paint. Best not comment that on her Yewtewb though. She was so snippy when I said I preferred her old wardrobes. You’d think I’d said I wanted her dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m not being funny but I feel like mental health awareness by influencers and non influencers is at the highest it’s ever been? So many people are bravely sharing their stories, giving advice, there’s a lot of support out there, but I doubt she’d ever be able to contribute to the situation in a meaningful way because how does her posting a video of her crying make anyone else feel comforted or supported ??? Maybe that’s just my lack of empathy and ability to relate to her tho

Reactions: 35
I’m not being funny but I feel like mental health awareness by influencers and non influencers is at the highest it’s ever been? So many people are bravely sharing their stories, giving advice, there’s a lot of support out there, but I doubt she’d ever be able to contribute to the situation in a meaningful way because how does her posting a video of her crying make anyone else feel comforted or supported ??? Maybe that’s just my lack of empathy and ability to relate to her tho
No, I think you're right. She's doing it for sympathy rather than advocating, reaching out or trying to spread awareness. If she really intended to use that to help people, she wouldn't have deleted it.

Lorna Luxe has just posted an advert with the dreaded rug company! She’s posting pictures and they look like what Gabbie wanted in the first place but she hadn’t paid for the luxury of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yea
Lorna Luxe has just posted an advert with the dreaded rug company! She’s posting pictures and they look like what Gabbie wanted in the first place but she hadn’t paid for the luxury of it 😂
The one Lorna posted is cheaper than Gabbie’s outdoor rug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our little house flipper was under the impression that an indoor/outdoor rug made from 100% polypropylene and with a height of 0.6-1 cm and that specified that it could be cleaned by hosing it down with a garden hose was going to be fluffy? Give me strength!!
Screenshot_20220211-131030.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
2) Her latest video is about decorating her living room on a budget. Firstly, it looked better before IMO. Secondly, "on a budget". The paint she bought was a 3.66L tin of matte paint in gardenia. On their website, that's £93.50. How out of touch do you have to be to call that budget paint? Plus she bought 4 samples (£5.95 each), so £117.30 just for paint. I'm pretty sure F&B works out cheaper than that, you get 5L for a similar price.

Nothing screams budget like spending £117 on paint. bleeping hell she’s so out of touch.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
budget = keeping an ugly front room for years because you can’t afford to change anything 🥲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.