Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so dumb, and the crappiest influencer ever. What possessed her to post those stories about her skin flare up the week before a skin care Ad was scheduled? And now she’s feeling ✨sad✨ Boo hoo. Dumb as a box of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Okay why has she posted that tik tok on her story? How I’m any way does she relate to that apart from dying her hair… she’s never got a tattoo and only ever had her ears pierced 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Okay why has she posted that tik tok on her story? How I’m any way does she relate to that apart from dying her hair… she’s never got a tattoo and only ever had her ears pierced 😂😂😂😂
I am actually dying at that TikTok because it’s so her. Trying to change all the superficial things and wondering why she is still deeply unhappy after not pushing past discomfort like therapy and realising a lot of things worth it are harder than easy fixes. When did she get self aware?

People are responding to her, one even offered to meet her for coffee, and the only account she bothered replying to is Boots? 🙄
They might send her free stuff to make her ✨happy✨ Because she is a materialistic 👻ghoul👻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so dumb, and the crappiest influencer ever. What possessed her to post those stories about her skin flare up the week before a skin care Ad was scheduled? And now she’s feeling ✨sad✨ Boo hoo. Dumb as a box of tit.
Do you think she’s ✨sad✨ because the skincare brand have realised she’s a hypocritical viper and called her out on her bullshit? “Guiys I have the worst rash in the history of rashes” ~one week later~ “Omg I swear by Skin and Me, best thing ever”

I hope brands wise up and run for the hills. If I paid a bomb for advertising and the influencer sat in the same gray unwashed jumper she wore for every ad looking like a toe I’d be pissed.

Reactions: 24
Why hasn’t she interacted with any of the nice people on that I’m sad tweet. It’s really pissed me off. She hasn’t even liked their comments only interacting with boots😂😂😂 it’s not like she’s got thousands of replies… she literally got 16 replies 😂 why does she think she’s too good I dont get it!

Reactions: 45
Why hasn’t she interacted with any of the nice people on that I’m sad tweet. It’s really pissed me off. She hasn’t even liked their comments only interacting with boots😂😂😂 it’s not like she’s got thousands of replies… she literally got 16 replies 😂 why does she think she’s too good I dont get it!
Because she just wants the attention.

Guys, just to let you know I'm at the Drs. I have an ailment. I'm not okay. Sympathy please.

Imagine your life being so dull that you publicise being at the Drs.

Screenshot_20220204-094811_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
The way she says ‘my doctors’ instead of the doctors, like it’s ALL for her and only her, no one else is allowed to be ill and yew are a bully if yew feel worse than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
🚨GUISE I AM SEEKING MEDICAL ATTENTION🚨

I AM PEWERLY BUT OF COURSE YOU WOULDNT KNOW BECOSS I AM SEW ✨PRIVATE ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She's right though, that is an interesting colour palette for a doctors office. I'll give her that at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s back the doctors! Well actually, I can. Some of us meet up with pals, some of us repeatedly abuse NHS time

• Haha
Reactions: 62
So I'm guessing she filmed that skincare ad on her 'i can't look at myself in the viewfinder' day. Was the rash after that?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.