Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are responding to her, one even offered to meet her for coffee, and the only account she bothered replying to is Boots? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Did my level 2 food hygiene today at work, and I spent the whole time realising that every single mystery illness/surgery has been down to either her bolognese or just her weird “cooking” of ready meals/picky tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Genuinely don’t even think she wants any friends at this point, just attention and brand deals and it’s so sad.

Reactions: 36
It looks like she posted the rash January 23 or around there (not sure if the posters whose post I screenshot is UK time or not as I know lots of you are.)

Anyway, she bought that thumper giant hoodie in I think her last video in Primark. So AFTER she showed us her cheek rash unless she went to Primark prior. Not sure that really matters when she says she's been using Skin + Me for TWO months but showed her rash 1 week and THREE days ago her rash. Granted it could have been prerecorded but I don't think it was. I'd definitely be skeptical of the company now because the ad comes off as not genuine now.

And that was 5 minutes too many of my life.

Edit: Just reread my post, she got the hoodie in Primark, you can see it in her rash post. I confused myself for a minute. So if she did go to Primark around the time she posted is her skin is NOT doing so much better with 2 months of use. Sorry for any confusion or mix up!
I feel like the first thing her doctor would have asked is "have you changed anything in your diet/routine lately?" To rule out any possible allergic reactions.
I also use Skin&Me (about a month now) and they are very clear about what I can apply with my daily dose as not to cause a reaction. They also talk about increased sensitivity initially and the need for SPF too. They also say to contact them asap if you're having any sort of adverse reactions (SUCH AS FLAMIN' CHEEKS) and the dermatologist will get back to you and help get to the bottom of it.

So does this mean she's been applying the Skin&Me cream AND prescribed lotions and steroids? Because they ask you to be very upfront about any skin care ingredients (such as retinol) as well as any medication and exact doses as not to interfere.

Either way, given my experience with Skin&Me (a positive one), this makes me very skeptical of her adverts...as if I wasn't already 😅

Reactions: 22
R
I feel like the first thing her doctor would have asked is "have you changed anything in your diet/routine lately?" To rule out any possible allergic reactions.
I also use Skin&Me (about a month now) and they are very clear about what I can apply with my daily dose as not to cause a reaction. They also talk about increased sensitivity initially and the need for SPF too. They also say to contact them asap if you're having any sort of adverse reactions (SUCH AS FLAMIN' CHEEKS) and the dermatologist will get back to you and help get to the bottom of it.

So does this mean she's been applying the Skin&Me cream AND prescribed lotions and steroids? Because they ask you to be very upfront about any skin care ingredients (such as retinol) as well as any medication and exact doses as not to interfere.

Either way, given my experience with Skin&Me (a positive one), this makes me very skeptical of her adverts...as if I wasn't already 😅
Thank you for such detailed information and sharing! I'm glad you're having a positive experience!

And totally right, I didn't even think about that her using the topicals she was prescribed on top of the Skin & Me. Definitely questionable advertising. Same thing with Function Of Beauty or whatever exactly it's called, the personalized shampoo and conditioner...

Reactions: 5
New to the thread so glad I found it because I seriously have to ask, does she have munchausen?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I actually can’t believe her. Like I said earlier people are putting themselves out there to offer her help and a shoulder to cry on and she is literally ignoring them all. I can’t ✨stand✨ Her!

Reactions: 32

I said something similar in Katie Snooks thread, I cancelled my Skin & Me after seeing them working with so many influencers who don't even use their product properly! They all seem to want to pile on as many lotions and potions ad possible rather than following the directions.

Reactions: 22
Literally only Gabby would be on her stories like ‘hmmmmm what has caused this big rash on my face? Better call my surgeon and get them to prep the theatre!!!’ knowing she’s recently started a product like Skin&Me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Every once in a while I scroll all the way back on her tiktok page and watch that first video of her dancing and my day is instantly better. Highly recommend it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Every once in a while I scroll all the way back on her tiktok page and watch that first video of her dancing and my day is instantly better. Highly recommend it 😂
Me too!! The nostril flare is another level. Makes me howl the jeans the moves everything about it is iconic, and not in the way she thinks it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Literally only Gabby would be on her stories like ‘hmmmmm what has caused this big rash on my face? Better call my surgeon and get them to prep the theatre!!!’ knowing she’s recently started a product like Skin&Me 😂
Cheek amputation 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.