Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that she is promoting skin care that she has allegedly used for two months and seen such big improvements, when not long ago she posted about how horrible her skin was. And now she isn't even addressing it. She could just state that the flare up on her cheeks was due to another issue or is something that she has been experiencing periodically for a long time. But her just not addressing it at all when posting about her skin is sketchy to me.
If I was the brand I would have pulled out from that deal when she posted how horrid her skin was, because some people will definitely suspect that their brand caused it.

Last week she was declaring she had a mysterious skin condition that required immediate medical attention, long serious chats with her GP and further tests, today it’s been miraculously cured by a new skin care brand she’s flogging. Which one are you lying about Gobs?
Exactly this!

Reactions: 48
That bleeping skin care ad has to be a joke. She’s so dense.
I can’t stop staring at her teeth.

Also, the true unfiltered condition of her skin has convinced me even more that her rash was nothing but her messing with her acne.

Reactions: 32
Imagine being almost 30 starting a dogs vs cats argument 😂😂😂 My four year old even grasps people are allowed to differ in opinion without getting her knickers in a twist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Imagine being in your late 20s and causing a big drama with your family re not going home for Christmas because your Dad is a sew mean bully hater, only to then go to his house 6 weeks later because it suits you. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Deary me. I’m a cat person because I have 3 cats that I adore but that doesn’t mean I don’t like dogs, they’re fab too. I love all animals, more than most humans 😂 but it shouldn’t be a competition about which animal is best. It’s all a bit childish isn’t it but we shouldn’t expect anything less from our Gobatron 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If she does have acne she better stop messing with her skin with all these sponsored products or she'll aggravate it and it will be hell.

Reactions: 14
Last week she was declaring she had a mysterious skin condition that required immediate medical attention, long serious chats with her GP and further tests, today it’s been miraculously cured by a new skin care brand she’s flogging. Which one are you lying about Gobs?
Every time someone posts a picture of her, I’m always baffled because she thinks she looks good like this. She looks odd, pale and odd.

I’m pale so I know if I’m wearing make up, particularly eye shadow, I need a little blusher. Or I’d end up looking like, well, Gobs.

Reactions: 18
He doesn’t want you to work, he wants you to crack a window open.
View attachment 1036787
Aaaaaaand it's gone.

To me the fact that the cat is where all of her stock is located is concerning. She is touching her cat constantly and then presumably handles customer's orders. For people with allergies that could be a big problem.
But yes, by all means go off about people with dogs and how unhygienic you think that is....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aaaaaaand it's gone.

To me the fact that the cat is where all of her stock is located is concerning. She is touching her cat constantly and then presumably handles customer's orders. For people with allergies that could be a big problem.
It's maddening to me how many tweets she deletes. I can't tell if it's because she just can't handle any criticism whatsoever, or she genuinely believes she just has sew many haters. Why does it not stand out to her that she is the common denominator?!

Reactions: 20
I werk hardly so I can overfeed my inbred miserable yewnit of a cat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't work hard, so my cat has to roam the countryside killing voles and seducing the neighbours for sausages like some kind of victorian ragamuffin or something

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Dying that she’s wearing the same outfit with the same hairstyle in her skin advert as the tooth thing advert.
could you get any lazier??!

she’s just churned out two ads in the same sitting for two different companies. She couldn’t even be bothered to change her grubby grey jumper between ads 🤣

I bet her arseprint is embedded where she was sat making those ads that day.
why are people paying her for this crap 😭😭🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The skincare ad, WOW. I know she's done an ad with them not long ago, then there was the cheek rash post. That wasn't even 2 months ago she posted that right? I would really be questioning the sincerity of her now. Obviously "influencers" have to make money but this just confirms she'll do an ad for anything. And see I've seen this brand from other influencers who maybe I'd trust a bit more but then seeing this from Gabs makes me question it because 1. Seems like the brand didn't do their research 2. She had that cheek rash recently which very possibly could have to do with the skincare product and suddenly she's proclaiming they're the best or whatever?(I didn't watch the ad yet, just what a poster posted above similarly.)

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.