Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. No job is immune from criticism - in fact, in most industries, criticism is necessary to progress and grow. Obviously not in the case where you're working for peanuts to survive and the entitled public treat you like dirt, and I think this is where the rub is. Gabby gets paid way more than she deserves for doing next to nothing and when she does "do her job" it's always so half-arsed. If she wants to complain about trolling, why doesn't she just retire from the public eye and live off the income from her shop? Oh yeah, because her shop is an absolute joke.
Could you imagine Gobs having a normal job which has appraisals or ‘check ins’ twice a year? She wouldn’t be able to list any way she could improve and any form of criticism or advice from her manager she’d go off and call Jane in. She’d go home to a plate of buns and Jane telling her to write the whole job off.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t think she is in Thurgoland, she was out on the streets with her trolley. I do think Jane is in Thurgoland though, sending her pics of the other cat - I’m not interested in her cats, so I have no idea what it’s name is. This attention seeking ✨I’m sad✨ ✨I’m at the doctors✨ behaviour is BECAUSE Jane’s not there.
hmmmm you might be onto something, but if im hones both of the options above would be peak Gobble behavior

Reactions: 7
What has she brought home in her trolley? I can’t work it out.
The red bag could be TKMaxx? And a couple of parcels - but tbh to me looks like she’s just placed them on top to make it look like the bag is full

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do influencers think they are immune from criticism. Theatre, film, music - anything where content is created there is an expectation of criticism. It's built in. Why do influencers think that the product they put out there (themselves and their lives) are immune from discussion? You're choosing to share your life in the hope it interests people. You should expect that people have comments.
It's pure narcissism to expect only praise. Exhausted.

Reactions: 37
What has she brought home in her trolley? I can’t work it out.
The back parcels look like they say 'Gildan', so I'm guessing that means we're being treated to more high quality clothes from Jewniper Mewn sewn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could you imagine Gobs having a normal job which has appraisals or ‘check ins’ twice a year? She wouldn’t be able to list any way she could improve and any form of criticism or advice from her manager she’d go off and call Jane in. She’d go home to a plate of buns and Jane telling her to write the whole job off.
In my old job there was actually a girl whose mum used to ring in and have a go at our manager if ever her daughter was told off at work. Didn’t even have to be about much tbf, she could have just had a bad day and said we were picking on her. Was the most embarrassing thing ever. She was a fully grown bleeping adult. Suffice to say she didn’t last long.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
In my old job there was actually a girl whose mum used to ring in and have a go at our manager if ever her daughter was told off at work. Didn’t even have to be about much tbf, she could have just had a bad day and said we were picking on her. Was the most embarrassing thing ever. She was a fully grown bleeping adult. Suffice to say she didn’t last long.
Off topic but this actually happened to me once when I started my first "proper" office job. Training ran over so I was late leaving by like an hour or so and my mum went off on one at my manager and the floor manager. I can laugh about it now but it was so mortifying at the time because I was only a few days into the job. I have a very difficult relationship with my mum and still thinks of me as a young, helpless child and thinks that means it's okay for her to do that sort of thing.
Thankfully, I managed to live it down and laugh it off with my co-workers and 5 years on I'm now a department head. When we get angry phone calls from customers my co workers joke that it's my mum on the phone 😂😂

Gabby could never cope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’d be like my old co-worker if she was to get a proper job I think. He was a middle aged man who got his mum to call in sick when he got in trouble for lying 🤥 Never saw him again after that and I often wonder what he’s doing now. Probably toning down the work experience on his CV I suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
having a normal job implies that she got through the interview.. and if she didn't get the job, it'd be because they were haters :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to invest her money quickly because it’s all gonna dry out once her teenage lovers grow up and have to spend money on shite other than her stickers

Reactions: 10
She's so bleeping weird 😭 nothing else to add. Why does she post tit and change her mind mere minutes later
I think it shows her mindset tbh. That story was the type of thing I’d maybe send to my fiancé to show how weird the cat was being. She often posts things that ordinarily would be shared in group chats to family and friends etc. She doesn’t have that so she uses Instagram as her ‘Haha look what happened’ moment, and Twitter to brain dump

Reactions: 39
It's crazy how quickly she's spiraling every time Jane leaves. And it's always the same pattern too:
- alluding to mental health struggles online
- a visit to "her" doctors
- making a mess in her apartment (remember when she baked the sponsored apple pie and the kitchen looked like a war zone)
- next up will be a Q&A mentioning her toxic family situation at 2am
- then we'll get an update on her diagnosis along with her saying she's been in crazy physical pain for months and didn't say anything because of the trolls but she's still doing "renovations" and pushing heavy furniture around on her own

If that is what she's sharing online, imagine the private messages between her and Jane. The guilt-tripping and probably scary messages Jane wakes up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
It's crazy how quickly she's spiraling every time Jane leaves. And it's always the same pattern too:
- alluding to mental health struggles online
- a visit to "her" doctors
- making a mess in her apartment (remember when she baked the sponsored apple pie and the kitchen looked like a war zone)
- next up will be a Q&A mentioning her toxic family situation at 2am
- then we'll get an update on her diagnosis along with her saying she's been in crazy physical pain for months and didn't say anything because of the trolls but she's still doing "renovations" and pushing heavy furniture around on her own

If that is what she's sharing online, imagine the private messages between her and Jane. The guilt-tripping and probably scary messages Jane wakes up to.
She’d make a fascinating case study for someone’s mental health research out there. She really is in a perpetual loop.

Reactions: 38
Absolute narcissist behaviour, I bet her dad is “toxic” because he’s the only one who doesn’t put up with her behaviour anymore at her big age

it’s embarrassing Gobs

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.