Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at me with all MY trolls 👋🏻 you’re seeeeeew lucky to not have trolls like meeee ✨ sad face✨
Personally, I think learned how to take critique really well in my current job, and l can be pretty sensitive at times. I don't just call my colleagues trolls and block them 😂 but yeah, Gobs has never had to have an actual job.

Reactions: 23
Tbh I doubt the people who actually follow her are the ‘trolls’ as she puts it? I haven’t followed her on any platform for years 🤷🏻‍♀️ Weird to throw your customers under the bus, without those ‘trolls’ she wouldn’t be sitting in a flat she owns in Brighton that’s for sure

Reactions: 33
Tbh I doubt the people who actually follow her are the ‘trolls’ as she puts it? I haven’t followed her on any platform for years 🤷🏻‍♀️ Weird to throw your customers under the bus, without those ‘trolls’ she wouldn’t be sitting in a flat she owns in Brighton that’s for sure
I think most of what she gets is people disagreeing with her, constructive criticism, or people pointing out that she has "be nice" on her social media when she's shown being rude herself. Those are her "trolls." And not what the literal definition of an actual internet troll is. I'm sure she has some REAL ones too but as she's shown us she's responded to people calling them trolls when that's not what they are.

Reactions: 28
A lot of influencers seem to believe that they should be immune to criticism as well as being rightfully protected from hate. #BeKind originated from the tragedy of Caroline Flack being unable to cope with genuinely awful online abuse. It is not about refraining from telling an overgrown child that their flowers might kill their cat in order to protect a fragile ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
A lot of influencers seem to believe that they should be immune to criticism as well as being rightfully protected from hate. #BeKind originated from the tragedy of Caroline Flack being unable to cope with genuinely awful online abuse. It is not about refraining from telling an overgrown child that their flowers might kill their cat in order to protect a fragile ego.
Tbh as tragic as Caroline’s death was, the whole concept of be kind is still really flawed IMO. All of these social media presences are more than happy to lap up praise, but for some reason think they should be immune from any criticism. Bullying and hounding people is always wrong, but I do think people need to have some accountability and not profit from an industry they quite clearly can’t cope with. Don’t put something online you don’t want people to talk about, particularly when it comes to welfare of other people or animals.

Reactions: 45
Tbh as tragic as Caroline’s death was, the whole concept of be kind is still really flawed IMO. All of these social media presences are more than happy to lap up praise, but for some reason think they should be immune from any criticism. Bullying and hounding people is always wrong, but I do think people need to have some accountability and not profit from an industry they quite clearly can’t cope with. Don’t put something online you don’t want people to talk about, particularly when it comes to welfare of other people or animals.
Oh yes, I agree that #BeKind just seems to be a toxic vehicle and you can spot a bad egg immediately if it's on their profile.😄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She sees anything that disagrees (and even sometimes agrees) with her views as trolling sooooo always playing the victim 😢🥺 poor, innocent, faultless Gabby.

I'm still not over her putting 'old ways won't open new doors' on one of her jewnipur mewn posters... like, HELLOOO?!
Saying that, she will have just copied it with no thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What annoys me about this kinda thing is that influencers will always say 'it's not part of the job, it shouldn't be part of the job' and while I obviously don't agree with sending anyone actual hateful/threatening messages etc, what do they think happens in other jobs? The worst job I ever had was hands down working in a 'posh' supermarket where customers thought that paying a bit extra gave them free reign to shriek in your face over the most ridiculous things while you're on minimum wage putting up with that crap. At least on social media you can do things like turn off comments, block certain words, a lot of them have management who deal with comments anyway so they don't even have to see it...for how much they earn and how little work they actually have to do, I'd be grateful that I only had to tolerate a few horrible comments. If she hates it that much she should try doing another kind of job and see how long she lasts. My sympathy lies with people doing minimum wage jobs who can't just 'turn off' the abuse they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
What annoys me about this kinda thing is that influencers will always say 'it's not part of the job, it shouldn't be part of the job' and while I obviously don't agree with sending anyone actual hateful/threatening messages etc, what do they think happens in other jobs? The worst job I ever had was hands down working in a 'posh' supermarket where customers thought that paying a bit extra gave them free reign to shriek in your face over the most ridiculous things while you're on minimum wage putting up with that crap. At least on social media you can do things like turn off comments, block certain words, a lot of them have management who deal with comments anyway so they don't even have to see it...for how much they earn and how little work they actually have to do, I'd be grateful that I only had to tolerate a few horrible comments. If she hates it that much she should try doing another kind of job and see how long she lasts. My sympathy lies with people doing minimum wage jobs who can't just 'turn off' the abuse they get.
Absolutely. No job is immune from criticism - in fact, in most industries, criticism is necessary to progress and grow. Obviously not in the case where you're working for peanuts to survive and the entitled public treat you like dirt, and I think this is where the rub is. Gabby gets paid way more than she deserves for doing next to nothing and when she does "do her job" it's always so half-arsed. If she wants to complain about trolling, why doesn't she just retire from the public eye and live off the income from her shop? Oh yeah, because her shop is an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh yes, I agree that #BeKind just seems to be a toxic vehicle and you can spot a bad egg immediately if it's on their profile.😄
What the #bekind warriors really mean is be kind to ME while I virtue signal and in reality treat people like tit on my shoe 🤣

She should try my job in retail. She’d not last an hour, really she wouldnt. She doesn’t know true hate and vitriol. Customers soon teach you that 💀🤘🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god, please tell me she hasn’t went all the way back to Thurgoland for a doctors app😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god, please tell me she hasn’t went all the way back to Thurgoland for a doctors app😅
Going to different towns for appointments is a Munchausen's thing, I guess her sew mean Brighton doctor wouldn't agree to give her a skin transplant for her sew bad cheek rash 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her life is bleeping pathetic. She is a horrible, horrible person and her entire being is a parody. I dislike the influencer concept as a whole tbh, I think it should be abolished, BUT I can hand on heart say, I don’t dislike any of them as much as Gob.

Reactions: 27
I don’t think she is in Thurgoland, she was out on the streets with her trolley. I do think Jane is in Thurgoland though, sending her pics of the other cat - I’m not interested in her cats, so I have no idea what it’s name is. This attention seeking ✨I’m sad✨ ✨I’m at the doctors✨ behaviour is BECAUSE Jane’s not there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.