Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE IS SO DERANGED đŸ˜«đŸ˜«đŸ˜«

View attachment 1050794
In her new videow she says she has NO WHERE else for her makeup desk in her whole entire flat.

Imagine having your vanity table in the living room she’s so strange!! Just make it work make a little space in your bedroom of your bathroom. She’s so oddddddd!
She can put her underwear in the kitchen again if she just gets rid of the bleeping tulips please.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Christ, her hair 😬
Those purple stained ends with the brassy mids too dark for purple shampoo to lighten
 it’s a vision

6CEC0077-A196-4728-B9D7-E9353C11689B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
My little boy knows to not touch scissors or knives - doesn’t mean I’d create a big pile of them on the coffee table and just be adamant that he doesn’t go near them.

On a brighter note, what a stunning haircut and colour. Cannot tell you how jel I am of this look

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I used to find her misandry funny in a mocking kind of way, but it infuriates me and turns my stomach now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So let's change the scenario. It's a a baby that can crawl. She has her tablets out, "It's okay, the baby doesn't go near them." Takes pictures of said child close to the tablets. Takes video of child near them. And then hypothetical child gets into them and gets ill/chokes.

Obviously she doesn't have a child, but literally how can she not see how fucked up of a thing it is to do?
Tbf if it were a baby at least we could report her, CAFCASS would do a report and say Gabby either can’t identify or can’t sufficiently mitigate risks to her child, and they would most likely be removed. No such luck for Nellie.

Reactions: 9
Still mad about the tulips but what a weird reply. Why not just be like "yeah I changed sofas" or something similar.

I still don't understand how one can go through that many sofas.
She's replied how she replies to 'trolls' ... except, this was a genuine question ... Gobbles ...

0B78B5C5-2415-469D-B813-74B2EE12B631.jpeg

So she ‘cares’ enough to leave the TV on for him for hours (must be nice that she doesn’t have to worry about the electricity bill) but doesn’t care that he might get near the tulips?

• Sick
Reactions: 51
There are people that watch loud videos or put loud music (here in my part of the world), and I reaWlly don't like that. But what I choose to do is not to dew it myself đŸ€·â€â™€ïž I even carry headphones most of the time. Like really you cannot control how other people choose to chill.

View attachment 1051011

So she ‘cares’ enough to leave the TV on for him for hours (must be nice that she doesn’t have to worry about the electricity bill) but doesn’t care that he might get near the tulips?
It is looking like she is going out of her way to prove the cat is not complaining to her about the flowers sEW why should we? :p

Reactions: 10
She's replied how she replies to 'trolls' ... except, this was a genuine question ... Gobbles ...
It's almost like she's got her back up because she's seen that we on tattle take the piss out of all the sofas she has.

Because apart from that it's a very harmless question with no reason for her to bring up what parts of her life she films.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why are her boobs sort of large but flat? There's no roundness. Maybe it's just that top squishing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate myself for thinking this because she is a twit but I actually don't hate a lot of her interior choices as in the standalone furniture pieces, she does still go for odd combinations that don't really make sense though

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If anyone gets her crappy smile direct ad on their TikTok feed (I just did 🙄) if you hold down on the ad you can press ‘not interested’ and then you’ll be given a load of options and one is ‘I don’t like this brand/creator’ - not sure if it actually does anything but will stop her mug appearing

I’m 1 minute into her latest viddeow and she’s said “gorgeous” at least three times. Tell me this isn’t the new “sew cewt” and “littul”. 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“How dare yew suggest a suhlewshun where Jane can have her ewn bed and not share with me? 😠”
D1EC32D8-3B80-4F29-8C9F-E15980C8AC75.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I’m 1 minute into her latest viddeow and she’s said “gorgeous” at least three times. Tell me this isn’t the new “sew cewt” and “littul”. 😹
Pronounced gorjussss

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.