Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly have no words.
View attachment 1050518
Has she lost whatever sanity she has left? 🤣 If I remember correctly, she's the one that has needed her ehw sew abewsive dad for all the moves she's had prior to buying this mouldy flat. He's had to drive around his van from the North to lug around her 100 sofas everytime she felt like unecessarily hauling ass to another place. She's the needy one in aaaall of her relationships, not only with both parents?! 🤣 she tries so hard to win gold in the victim olympics, it's really wild. Steady on, Gabby 🤣 also, since she apparently views therapists as potential friends...

what will your therapist do when you're blonde? 🤣🤣 She cracks me up, honestly. Stand up comedian of the century, our Gobs.

#bekind meanie meanie smelly men 😡
How in the world is this habit exclusive to men? I've experienced this (the loud music incident) from literally every kind of human being on Earth. What do I do? I put in my earphones and listen to what I like and all's good. She's such a manhater, it's not even funny.

Congratulations to Gabby for having the smoothest brain in the universe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Tbf I was looking for something else the other day and I found that tweet.
Every time that Jane is not there with her, she starts shading her father, like: Jane! why would you rather be with him and not here with me?? He is sEW toxic! (You are in GREAT need of therapy Gabbo and not like you are going to pay for a bff, one that can actually call you on your BS and can teach you a thing or two about self awareness)

(That disclaimer omg :ROFLMAO: And what the hell does she know about self awareness?? ✨Not Tod Ay✨ Gablobz)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also - does Gabby not realise that she uses food in the exact same way the person she’s berating uses cigarettes? Gabby didn’t persevere with weight loss with a therapist, nor does she seek therapy for her issues with food now, so I really don’t know why she thinks she should be giving advice to other people

Reactions: 53
Just read the disclaimer, she clearly doesn't know what pollen is and he was not kept adequately away either, he is clearly right under the flowers. Either way she only put it because Mighty told her too, let's see in the future if she wants to keep showing off putting her cat in harms way!
That’s such a shite disclaimer. She keeps her tulips on her coffee table - somewhere we’ve seen Nelly sit on. Takes one bit of pollen to fall on the table and him to lick his paw and he’s poorly. She’s a joke. bleeping ‘adequately’. She’s done nothing ‘adequate’ in her life

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Just read the disclaimer, she clearly doesn't know what pollen is and he was not kept adequately away either, he is clearly right under the flowers. Either way she only put it because Mighty told her too, let's see in the future if she wants to keep showing off putting her cat in harms way!
Not good enough. Yes, it's true that he'd more likely be harmed by ingesting them, but to keep letting your pet near or purposely placing them near the flowers when you know how harmful they can be is just assholery at this point.

I was getting ready to use a cleaner that had eucalyptus in it on my floor and then I decided I better research and that is also toxic to cats. So I did not use that cleaner on my floor where my cat can reach. I didn't end up using it at all because I have to read more and see if it's even okay for me to use on surfaces the cat doesn't have access to. I'd hate to use it and my cat breathe it in and get sick or worse.

Reactions: 22
And what is she doing in a coffee shop? Does the C*word only lives in pubs??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She posted a video under the thread of her in the coffee shop with no mask on in reply to a comment, and now its been deleted!! Wheres ya mask Gab, aren't you extremely selfish if you don't wear a mask? (ur own words luv)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe it’s instagram?? If several people reported the video for animal abuse. Idk if they’d do that though

Reactions: 6
And the pollen, whoever said above about the coffee table. Totally right. It could fall, he licks his paw, fur, etc and sick. I really really really do NOT understand the insistence to keep them (fine maybe she put them high enough where he can't reach) and using your cat as an advertising gimmick. He's a bleeping defenseless animal, Gabriella.

So let's change the scenario. It's a a baby that can crawl. She has her tablets out, "It's okay, the baby doesn't go near them." Takes pictures of said child close to the tablets. Takes video of child near them. And then hypothetical child gets into them and gets ill/chokes.

Obviously she doesn't have a child, but literally how can she not see how fucked up of a thing it is to do?

Reactions: 35
And she choose to be the typical Karen next door...
(But really, she choose to be the one that poops in boxes)

1644424962316.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
PLZ how does she think she’s qualified to tell anyone what does or doesn’t make a good friend, Gobz you haven’t a single one in the world - maybe stick to your lane and advise the best Ham cut instead? 💀😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm really frustrated by the tulip thing, if you can't tell. I was hoping she'd sort her life and get it together, I found here because I liked her at first, but the tulip thing. It's not a clapback to your haters to put your animal repeatedly by toxic flowers. Honestly it's the most frustrating thing of all, claiming to be an empath but repeatedly placing poor Nellie there or letting him go by them. (Trust me I know cats get into everything which is why I move things and don't have flowers, even my elementary aged child like I said before was okay with cutting off his balloon strings once we figured out the cat was trying to eat them and I had to pull one out of cats mouth.) I would have had some respect if she said she placed them up somewhere high, but I've just lost every shred of feeling bad/wanting her to get it together over the damn flowers.)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And the pollen, whoever said above about the coffee table. Totally right. It could fall, he licks his paw, fur, etc and sick. I really really really do NOT understand the insistence to keep them (fine maybe she put them high enough where he can't reach) and using your cat as an advertising gimmick. He's a bleeping defenseless animal, Gabriella.

So let's change the scenario. It's a a baby that can crawl. She has her tablets out, "It's okay, the baby doesn't go near them." Takes pictures of said child close to the tablets. Takes video of child near them. And then hypothetical child gets into them and gets ill/chokes.

Obviously she doesn't have a child, but literally how can she not see how fucked up of a thing it is to do?
Totally agree. Look at what is happening with that West Ham player - I am not comparing what she has done to his disgusting acts - but people and brands need to be called out and held accountable, the general public will use their voice if they see something wrong. They should have told her to take the video down, edit it, as in take that clip of Nellie at the end out and then re post it. Yes we all know he was near the flowers but it just shouldn't be out there for people to see who don't read the comments or disclaimers, it isn't the first time she's done it either. Let's hope she learns her lesson, if Nellie was to die because of her being reckless, whatever social media 'career' she still has will be all but gone.

Reactions: 10
The tweet is gone :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
SHE IS SO DERANGED 😫😫😫

2F97A73D-A8BB-4AB3-B73C-2F715AF86762.png

In her new videow she says she has NO WHERE else for her makeup desk in her whole entire flat.

Imagine having your vanity table in the living room she’s so strange!! Just make it work make a little space in your bedroom of your bathroom. She’s so oddddddd!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think the worst thing about the whole tulip thing is that she doesn’t see how she’s in the wrong. She’s put a very pointed disclaimer on her video which doesn’t read like she’s sorry or has learnt, and has deleted comments which are gently advising her to rethink her flower choice. My fiancé got me some flowers for our anniversary the other day, and on the bloom and wild website they have a dedicated page to tell you which flowers are toxic for your pets. I still keep them out of arms reach because I don’t want my cat biting them regardless, but we’re responsible pet owners who don’t bring toxic things into our home. She might like tulips, so get some bloody fake ones from your beloved IKEA Gobs. I love lilies - but I love my cat more and wouldn’t be stupid enough to risk it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.