Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby…🤦🏻‍♀️ You haven’t added any value to your flat, the property market did that for you, nobody is going to pay another 100k for a flat that has rotting windows

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
“How dare yew suggest a suhlewshun where Jane can have her ewn bed and not share with me? 😠
View attachment 1051229
Hahahaha alright Sarah Beeny 🤣 has zero experience of selling or balancing markets and is talking like she’s a bleeping property mewgul

Also, the living room is the same colour now as when she moved in. Farrow and Ball are laughing all the way to the bank 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it weird that Gabby has had 2/3 boob jobs. I cannot imagine her going into a surgeon’s office for a consultation and standing there topless whilst they examine her and take pictures, etc. It does not seem like the kind of thing she would do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I find it weird that Gabby has had 2/3 boob jobs. I cannot imagine her going into a surgeon’s office for a consultation and standing there topless whilst they examine her and take pictures, etc. It does not seem like the kind of thing she would do 😂
She probably licks her teeth and stares at his mouth, while he is examining her.
As let’s face it, it’ll be the only time a male has seen her naked.

Either that, or she hides behind the curtain 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She probably licks her teeth and stares at his mouth, while he is examining her.
As let’s face it, it’ll be the only time a male has seen her naked.

Either that, or she hides behind the curtain 🤣
She probably thinks her and the surgeon are in a relationship now because he touched her bewbs

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hiii, first time poster... used to actually really like Gabriella 2014-2016, thought she was a bit socially awkward but thought it came across as sort of endearing. Only ever watched her videos but since looking at her Twitter I now find her infuriating 😂 the wiki was enlightening to say the least!! 😱💩

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’ll get tired of that grey/beige/pink color real soon. Wanna place bets on when she repaints it all or one of the walls in her living room?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.