Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we have moved on from the disclaimer but she has really missed the point. Her and Nellie are a lost cause at this point. Their is no telling her, but someone with a cat could watch that video, like the flowers and decide to buy them thinking they are ok because they have seen Nellie with them. So because of this something happens to their cat. It's not just about her

Reactions: 36
Before I catch up I want to say I haven’t checked in on this thread for almost a year but just got blindsided by Gabby’s tik tok ad for smile direct club. Not what I expected but absolutely hilarious considering she blocked me on tik tok for no reason at all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She seems cheerful today, and she was out for the day - well from 11am. Reckon Jane’s back.

• Haha
It's been 8 months since she last did a living room makeover video.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jane deffo back
What do we think? IKEA, the pewst office and M&S?

Also, a well adjusted cat wouldn't give a duck about being left alone for most of the day. I've heard of people leaving the radio or telly on the dog, as dogs are pack animals and can struggle with being left alone. But a cat who's lived his whole life alone really would not give a toss, probably even welcomes having peace and quiet without hammy trotters being shoved in his face all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know we have moved on from the disclaimer but she has really missed the point. Her and Nellie are a lost cause at this point. Their is no telling her, but someone with a cat could watch that video, like the flowers and decide to buy them thinking they are ok because they have seen Nellie with them. So because of this something happens to their cat. It's not just about her
She is just gross. She says 'I can't leave Nellie out of this room' with a tiny fkin scratch post that looks like it's never been used! This is my set up just for their dry food and she posts about him having a light by his bowl so he can see 💀 hurts my heart, the poor cat 😔
20220202_151213.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why does Nellie need a nightlight to eat in the dark? Don’t cats see better in the dark? Is she really this stupid?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
If anything I’d guess such regular, close exposure to a light at eye-level would be really bad for a cat?

Her giant ego paired with a complete lack of common sense really does make her a terrible pet owner.

EBE2AF2C-43D9-4FF9-AED6-7B6ACCC1E952.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
If anything I’d guess such regular, close exposure to a light at eye-level would be really bad for a cat?

Her giant ego paired with a complete lack of common sense really does make her a terrible pet owner.

View attachment 1051699
Gives me a headache just looking at it 🥴

What happened to his massive cat tree, it doesn't seem to be in any of the rooms, now all he's offered is a footstool from ikea that he has to no doubt sqeeze into

• Sad
Chewna and chewlips for Nellie as Gobby festers in front of the telly.
Skin + Me gave her red cheeks, she hasn't washed that grey jumper in weeks.
Trolls called her a blob fish, that made her laugh, been a while since she had a lasagne bath.
Doing another living room 'make over', she even got rid of the #gifted Snug sofa.
Reheating bolognaise and painting walls, it's only ever Jane who calls.
As she scrolls Twitter blocking all the haters in her way, she mumbles to herself
No tod ay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Gives me a headache just looking at it 🥴

What happened to his massive cat tree, it doesn't seem to be in any of the rooms, now all he's offered is a footstool from ikea that he has to no doubt sqeeze into
Probably didn’t fit her aesthetic anymore so she got rid.

Sixteen sofas and no braincells

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Uggghhh the vampire diaries stories just turned my brain to mush. And yes you’d think a bright light at eye level for her cat with fucked up eyes wouldn’t be a good idea, but good old gabbo of course doesn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed the light for Nellies food before or is it new? Just wondering if she’s bought it to show she’s such a “good” cat owner after all the backlash from the ad with the tulips🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.