Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon Jane is firing up the Gabby chariot to return from Thergewland?

Fancy getting to retirement age (or not far off, don’t actually know how old Phil is) and being at the beck and call of your nearly 30 year old emotionally manipulative and stunted daughter becoss you’re on her payroll. 🤢

Come on Gabby, get yourself a wider support circle and honour your mother’s dedication to you by letting her life her own frickin life.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
God I just want to take Nelly out of that environment, put him on a proper diet, make sure he’s got lots of enrichment, someone who plays with him, toys and a safe space to live. Some people just shouldn’t have animals.
And just like that Gobs is playing with Nellie on her story. It’s almost like she reads tattle…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lazy bint can’t even be bothered to get out of bed to play with him, yes it was 2am or whatever but we all know she lives in bed or on the sofa 24 hours a day anyway.

Reactions: 20
This reminds me of when adverts listen to you. You could post you're interested in a Volvo and within minutes you get an advert....

Gobs does it with us

Reactions: 8
🚨 GUYS 🚨 if you do anything tonight let it be this. Search velvetbl0cked on Twitter and go on latest. You will not be disappointed. I’ve just gone down a rabbit hole the past hour scrolling and pissing myself at all the hilarious reasons she’s been blocking people over the years.

unhinged doesn’t even cut it with our munchy! Also check out that first girls tik tok video 😂
Woohoo, I saw my reply, I feel special now!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dunno why she’s telling someone not to have a bad coping strategy as if she don’t eat half a kilo of ham everytime she needs a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don’t like smoking but I wouldn’t suggest someone needed therapy because they choose to smoke. She’s so high and mighty. Honestly no wonder she can’t keep any friends and when she does manage to hang out with someone they ask for their face to be covered.

Reactions: 44
I don't like cigarettes, but she's so unbelievably sheltered to think that just talking to someone will suddenly make you not addicted to it anymore.

Reactions: 33
Just read the disclaimer, she clearly doesn't know what pollen is and he was not kept adequately away either, he is clearly right under the flowers. Either way she only put it because Mighty told her too, let's see in the future if she wants to keep showing off putting her cat in harms way!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.