Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the discussion but reading all the stuff about how she acted around Hobbie makes me very uncomfortable because at some point I was in her situation. See, I surprisingly ended up marrying my bestfriend. However, I fancied him for years and years before we got together in our twenties (we met and got inseparable when we were 5!) but I respected the friendship we had enough not to cross any lines and/or make him uncomfortable, even to the point of being the perfect wingwoman during university. I could have easily messed everything up and lost him if I acted like how Gabby did. It just hits different for me because I could've been that girl that didn't know how to act around a friend I'm besotted with lol(and trust me, it was a possibility during our teens because being a teenager is hard with unrequited love and all that rot lol). Thank god I wasn't that emotionally and socially stunted even back then. 🤣 Watching her interacting with him makes me want to hug myself lol
Ha same, I mean I’m sure we’ve all had some experience of unrequited love. I do feel sorry for her with the Hobbie thing in some ways, but imho she overstepped the mark into obsessed category where it would wildly affect her behaviour and mood.

As for being a scummy troll, I think she’s jealous that we’ve bonded over our dislike of her behaviour, when she believes we should be begging for her forgiveness and friendship becoss she is a famous popyewlar influencer. Get a grip, Gobby!

Reactions: 14
Guuyyz let’s not forget that today is Chewsday 😂😂😂 I was wondering if this was another Gabbo’s ad… they may have consulted her 😂
FACCD0A0-49CB-457C-AE91-5306DACA409B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I can feel sorry for her in the Hobbie situation, he was clear he is not interested at all after she kissed him. She should have known her place after that.

Reactions: 9
Unrequited love sucks and it’s painful, but it doesn’t cause most people to shut the world out completely forever. It’s been five or six years now since she was hanging out with him. She seriously needs to work on how to handle her emotions in all areas of her life.

Reactions: 28
Do you think we’ve had radio silence then a sad ‘pity me’ quote today because she’s been called out by the milk company for Nelly being so close to tulips?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The comments

God I just want to take Nelly out of that environment, put him on a proper diet, make sure he’s got lots of enrichment, someone who plays with him, toys and a safe space to live. Some people just shouldn’t have animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It looks like the milk ad is up which is also incredibly frustrating. If they were non toxic flowers, I'd just again weird collab when there's so many other more "sustainable" influencers or who would more likely have the target audience for their product. It looks like they've been messaged multiple times and not even so much as a disclaimer put out.

Reactions: 23
Yeah this says a lot about that company tbh. Like if they said to Gabby ‘we’ve had messages about the tulips’ what’s she going to say? ‘Oh ignore them, they’re troll haters’ Tulips being toxic to cats is a fact, not some weird thing haterzzzz have made up to spite Gabby. Clearly this company are as thick as she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
If you admitting to shitting in a box twice, never leaving the flat, and complaining about everything under the sun is a fake, polished version of yourself then what aren’t you putting out there?
C5994B78-6EC5-4D85-9BD8-721AB4EF504B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Is the reason she’s been chosen cause she is lactose intolerant? Or was that sew many vlogs ago? It was an old one I watched where she was desperate to have allurrrgeeez

Reactions: 9
I dabbled in being a "micro influencer" in 2015/2016 and used to accept every single advert that came my way regardless of whether or not it suited me or my "image". The company didn't care who I was or how suited I was to the brand, it was just about the figures for them. I was a member of a number of sites where the brands would publish their request and you could apply to fulfil it (like another poster mentioned the company reaching a particular goal like X amount of views, similar concept).
So I think it's very much the same for Gabby - from laundry scent boosters to milk, she just accepts any and all jobs that come her way regardless of whether it makes sense. For her it's all about the £££ which was what ultimately killed off my account.
So take heed gabz, if the tulips don't getcha, your BS #ads will 🤷

Reactions: 37
i find it so weird that she’s got her dressing table and hairdryer/straightners in her living room

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She’s just mega salty that the brand has contacted her about her vile behaviour.
Maybe that 8am-4am shift she does is true after all, but on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It baffles me that she would rather put her cat in harm's way just for aesthetics and her own wants. But who am I kidding? She continues to abuse him by giving him human grade tuna, not fit for cats just because he's fussy. And she thinks that's love.

I never had a cat but I have a dog that was a picky eater too and would rather have treats than the vet prescribed kibble. He would actively ignore his bowl and just stare at you with puppy eyes begging for the treat but we stood firm and just served him what's good for him. He eventually relented, got hungry and decided to eat that and now likes it. Didn't she say Nellie didn't like other cat food and just likes that tuna she gives? She also said Nellie got a bad reaction to cat food of some sort? Sounds familiar, doesn't it? I good vet would recommend her other cat food if the first few she tried made him ill or whatever.

I guess she transfers her own attitude towards food to her cat. She's a picky eater and wouldn't be an adult, buckle down and eat what's good for her even though she doesn't like it. She continues to eat what's bad for her and be all dramatic with crying selfies and pity me posts when she gets an allergic reaction, another ailment and surgery because of it.

She fails so badly at taking care of herself and her pet and yet she thinks she'll be a great parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.