Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. She’s had lots of people say about the tulips then come back here. I said this earlier in the thread- she knows. Also taking it off rattle is against the rules. Makes it a bit troll-y.
I see how it toes the line but the thing with many of the stuff said here is there's truth to it and a lot of it is quite sensible.

We chat tit but we also say some quite measured things about Gabby, it's just she's just too sensitive to have grown up discussions about them.

The person who DM'd her mentioned tattle but anyone with knowledge of cats would reach the same conclusion.

And reading a gossip site doesn't make someone a troll! Trolling people is what makes a troll a troll.

Reactions: 27
I think they are more plant based than vegan. Meaning they don't really care about the animals, it's a plus rather than the main focus. The main focus of the website seems to be about the environment, which is great, but there is very little information about the impact dairy farming has on the cows bred for the industry.

The ad comes up on their Instagram so they should really ask her to take it down. Otherwise they are spreading potential harmful information aswell.

So I won't be buying their milk. They clearly don't care who they work with.
That is what I said to them in the email, they are being seen as promoting something that can be deadly to animals, doesn't come across well for a plant based brand but even if they claim they didn't know, they are still letting it be advertised, I will be the same, won't use their brand either

Reactions: 25
To be fair, I don't understand a plant based retailer collaborating with a not only non plant based but prolific processed meat and dairy consumer anyway. Tewlips aside. Nor does she give a flying duck about the environment. Says everything to me about their brand that as long as they get their reach, they don't care who they work with. Fine you could argue they might convert more people by harnessing her following, but isn't it fundamentally hypocritical? The ethics they preach don't work part time.

It's also not good enough to say they'll speak to her. Take it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
That is what I said to them in the email, they are being seen as promoting something that can be deadly to animals, doesn't come across well for a plant based brand but even if they claim they didn't know, they are still letting it be advertised, I will be the same, won't use their brand either
So many animals could have been helped with the amount of money she was probably paid for this ad if it was given to the right people. But no it's given to someone who willing puts an animal at risk to make money. To me that shows how little she values his life. An ad/money is more important

Reactions: 23
To be fair, I don't understand a plant based retailer collaborating with a not only non plant based but prolific processed meat and dairy consumer anyway. Tewlips aside. Nor does she give a flying duck about the environment. Says everything to me about their brand that as long as they get their reach, they don't care who they work with. Fine you could argue they might convert more people by harnessing her following, but isn't it fundamentally hypocritical? The ethics they preach don't work part time.

It's also not good enough to say they'll speak to her. Take it down.
I thought it was a weird collaboration because the product doesn't fit the influencer, but that aside the cat right next to the tulips is what you see before it plays, then Nellie smelling the tea in extremely close proximity to them. I wonder if they haven't taken it down due to some kind of contract? But also it's their account that's tagged and if something is potentially harmful I would assume they have legal ways to take it down.

Reactions: 11
I thought it was a weird collaboration because the product doesn't fit the influencer, but that aside the cat right next to the tulips is what you see before it plays, then Nellie smelling the tea in extremely close proximity to them. I wonder if they haven't taken it down due to some kind of contract? But also it's their account that's tagged and if something is potentially harmful I would assume they have legal ways to take it down.
They gave it the go ahead in the first place. So if they lose money it's their fault for not background checking who they work with and also not double checking before the ad goes out. They were happy, even with her changing jumper

Reactions: 20
I haven’t followed gabby for ages and I’ve dropped off this thread for a while… firstly, what the hell has happened to her hair? Secondly… what the duck is that granny trolley???

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find it weird that she avidly reads here but is so bitter towards us, that she takes not a scrap of advice we give her. She’d rather her cat die 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Lmao! How is talking about influencers and celebs any different from reading gossip mags and passing it on to friends, etc? Genuine trolling rarely happens; this isn’t 4chan.

Gabby, it’s none of your business what we think about you! Truly.
EXACTLY I’m not ashamed to enjoy reading influencer gossip and discussing it with you guys, I’d happily tell my friends and family about it if they were interested.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again GET A GRIP GABBY
Imagine reacting like that because someone told you we’re worried about her cat being near toxic flowers. I dislike her so much.

Reactions: 32
I find it weird that she avidly reads here but is so bitter towards us, that she takes not a scrap of advice we give her. She’d rather her cat die 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s absolutely ridiculous, imagine how she’d act if something fatal did happen?! I mean I absolutely hope it doesn’t but she’s not doing herself ANY favours poor cat

Reactions: 31
excellent user name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She blocked me
‘I wonder how your friends and family would feel knowing you’re a troll’ 😭😭 shes so bleeping dramatic, I legit never hear anyone else use the term ‘troll’ anymore.

i could legit send my mum a screenshot of every comment on here and she’s probably say it was nice of us to let her know about the tulips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
‘I wonder how your friends and family would feel knowing you’re a troll’ 😭😭 shes so bleeping dramatic, I legit never hear anyone else use the term ‘troll’ anymore.

i could legit send my mum a screenshot of every comment on here and she’s probably say it was nice of us to let her know about the tulips 😂
Exactly. Anyone in my family would be like 'sorry? my daughter/sister/whatever has contacted you to warn you that you're keeping a toxic plant around your pet, and you're...complaining about that?' literally any reasonable person would assume Gabby must not know that tulips are toxic because why would you buy a toxic flower when you have a pet?! She just doesn't get it.

And on the topic of trolls I personally think Gabby is more of a troll herself than any of us here. She's the one constantly posting baity tit being negative about popular stuff knowing she'll get to argue with people in the comments (anything for a modicum of interaction with another person, I guess). Not to mention how unprofessional can you get using piece of paid work to try and 'show us' re the flowers? She trolls her own family airing their private business in public when they follow her and have told her they don't like it, she even trolls herself really in having a go at people for going on 'hate sites' when she sits here reading it herself all day long and then passive aggressively asks herself questions to respond to us lmao. Not to mention she certainly looks like she lives under a bridge and tbh, probably smells like it as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly baffled that she doesn’t believe in conspiracy theories given the size of her ego and her inability to understand logical reasoning

Reactions: 29
Late to the discussion but reading all the stuff about how she acted around Hobbie makes me very uncomfortable because at some point I was in her situation. See, I surprisingly ended up marrying my bestfriend. However, I fancied him for years and years before we got together in our twenties (we met and got inseparable when we were 5!) but I respected the friendship we had enough not to cross any lines and/or make him uncomfortable, even to the point of being the perfect wingwoman during university. I could have easily messed everything up and lost him if I acted like how Gabby did. It just hits different for me because I could've been that girl that didn't know how to act around a friend I'm besotted with lol(and trust me, it was a possibility during our teens because being a teenager is hard with unrequited love and all that rot lol). Thank god I wasn't that emotionally and socially stunted even back then. 🤣 Watching her interacting with him makes me want to hug myself lol

Reactions: 20
The main issue is that she refuses to admit that anything we criticise her for is true because it doesn't fit into her narrative of tattle being a "hate website", which in some cases it is, but sites like tattle exist because influencers refuse to accept any kind of criticism for anything because they believe themselves to be perfect, and so we air out our grievances on here.

I can't stand when people say that users of these sites are just jealous of the people they're talking about because for myself and ol' Gobby, that could not be further from the truth. I think she's rotten to the core and needs to be put in her place, but there's no point in trying to have a conversation with her about it because she'll scream TROLL and block you. And I for one am not ready to stop watching this car crash of a human being :cool:

Reactions: 26
‘Mum, dad, sit down please…I have something to tell you. I know for 26 years you’ve known me only as your daughter, normal, happy, functioning daughter…but I’ve been hiding something this whole time, I’ve been hiding who I really am. I don’t know how to say this…but I’m a troll. That’s right, a TROLL! Just the other day I messaged an influencer on Instagram after she has posted a photo of her cat next to tulips telling her that tulips were toxic to cats. I know this must be an awful shock to you, that your own daughters dare message an influencer! With 600k followers no less! I understand if you can’t speak to me again, disown me even’

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Why would I feel ashamed about chatting and having a laugh with a group of like minded people, about someone who has chosen to put themselves in the public eye and gets paid hundreds of thousands of pounds doing so? The idea that I should feel ashamed about it is ludicrous.
You’re in the wrong job love.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.