Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who asks about Disney or Nick shows?! 😬
I can see Disney with Disney+ being a thing, I know there's some content on there for adults. The Nick thing though, the way the person asked seemed like they meant current. Like she'd probably be watching it now. Her Q&As are always so juvenile. Even her fanbase can't ask deeper questions without fear of a block button.

Also, nothing wrong if you like nostalgia and watch cartoons or whatever from your childhood.

Reactions: 18
Not a single true in this image:
1644108103093.png

Well, if you were drunk writing this, then yes! You are a fun drunk!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Why does she have to get not so subtle digs in at any given moment. “SKY SPORTS FOR MY BROTHER!!” Boohoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
How dare her parents spend their money on what they want to🙄 Always a victim and everyone plotting hate campaigns againt her

Reactions: 43
“My current hyperfixation is Encanto”

Yes, you and the rest of the world Gabbo. Funny how her ‘hyperfixations’ are always what’s trendy on the internet that week.

Reactions: 56
The empathetic one yet she never apologized to the girl who typoed "fat" and she shamed. Obviously there's a ton more examples but Gabs your ass is showing all over the internet, you're not an empath *hun*

"be a nice human"

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
‘Educating myself on different cultures and religions.’

Doesn’t she claim to be an atheist and recently laughed in agreement at someone’s reference to God as an imaginary friend? 🤔
Yes she did. She has no self awareness what so ever.

Reactions: 30
What happened to the oh so awful cheek rash? It’s just magically disappeared!

Reactions: 34
God she’s such a pleb 🤮 she’s a car crash to me. I find her behaviour fascinating and can’t look away 😬 my boyfriend and I have jokes about shitting in boxes now thanks to Gabby 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Whoever said it was the same everytime Jane goes back wasn’t wrong- she goes through a deranged phase every time 😬
661F5896-675D-4556-A248-F7E93D1718AE.png

Whoever said it was the same everytime Jane goes back wasn’t wrong- she goes through a deranged phase every time 😬
661F5896-675D-4556-A248-F7E93D1718AE.png
Also how sick of her does nelly look? And HOW HUGE IS HE?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
There's definitely something wrong with her to behave this way.
Wait until the bubble pops inevitably, cause it will. People are struggling to afford their homes, we're going through inflation and it'll be hard for the ordinary person to survive and these insufferable twats are having money thrown at them for breathing. People are getting sick of it. It won't last forever gobs and you've got a reputation now that isn't good. Velvetbl0cked, lying about abuse at home. Directing abuse at anyone who has a single different opinion to you. You won't be able to move house every few years. You won't be able to do anything you're used to and you'll be forced into the real world which isn't nice. You don't even have a tough skin now for a different opinion to yours so nevermind being in a work place. Imagine working on a till and you have to serve someone difficult. Can't just go to your manager "he's being sew mean. old man bad. I'll leave early now due to an unexpected flare up of my mystery illness. be back in 4 weeks after seeing my doctor.. oh I won't get much sick pay? why becos I deserve it! Im gonna have to leave this job now too as you're being SEW mean." duck off. And you can leave the idea of being a mother gobs. You can't even look after yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I randomly remembered this when looking at kitchen storage, does anyone else remember years ago when she bought some huge containers with scoops to put her cereal in!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really hate it when YouTubers make it a point to say that they don't or barely watch YouTube anymore. Or that they exclusively watch content that is completely different from theirs and that the rest doesn't interest them anymore. Often they mention they evolved out of watching YouTube or the type of content they upload. Uhm, then why are you expecting people to watch videos you upload? I mean, it almost seems like it's self awareness, or at least the first step. Recognizing that the content genre they produce is repetitive or even boring. But then the logical consequence would be to not upload this tit anymore themselves and find a way to make more interesting videos, right? But that would require actual work, so of course Gabby won't. Just stick the audience with the repetitive fodder she's been doing for years, get sponsorships from it and then moan that the 'algorithm' is causing low watch numbers.

On another note, she likes to learn about new cultures? Oh come on. She's gone to Turkey SOOO many times and never have we seen her take a real interest. Heck, there is a video where she tries baklava for the first time (in the UK), and in one Q&A I remember her saying that she knew the dance routine to a Turkish song but not the words and she would just make up some gibberish. I had to stop watching when she started "singing" because I felt so embarrassed for her.
If she is so interested in the culture, why has she never bothered to learn any of the language? She knew that she was returning there for sure, so why not make an effort to learn and then you can practice when you are there again? And it would give her the chance to communicate with people better and learn more. For someone who is genuinely interested, this would be enough of a motivation. And if she's so into learning why does she never share anything but her lounging at the pool? And why do the food shops she does in Turkey look exactly like the ones in the UK? Give me a break, she wants to learn about different cultures. She probably considers obsessing over the Sound of Music a comprehensive course of Austrian history and culture as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.