Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, pooing in boxes and telling the internet about it is really whimsical.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Gabriella Lindley is a classic narcissistic influenza and lazy dossbag, with a penchant for style demolition and a mortifying take on life's non-issues. She's a sewfa side resident alongside infamous prisoner, Nelson, and has an undisputed love for ham. With no recent achievements under her belt for many (jewniper) mewns, a steadily dwindling following across her (anti) socials and a reputation for being painfully herself, Gabriella somehow still has fewls keeping up with her shameless Twitter updates. (The rest have been velvetbl0cked).

Fixed it for ya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She’ll probably make Jane hassle brands. I get the impression Jane does most of Gabriella’s actual business admin as it is.
Jane is down as company secretary for her business I remember seeing it gov website as it’s a public limited company

Reactions: 9
Still bleeping disgusting how much money she makes, regardless of the fact it's lessening. God I hate influencers.

Reactions: 42
She was earning well over 300k at her peak in about 2016. This is why she keeps reeling out the tit Ads even though she’s terrible at her job and pretends she’s a small business owner. She’s embarrassed to be an influencer but there’s no way she’s letting go of that kind of income willingly.

Reactions: 29
Ahahaha she’s advertising milk. How sad
I can’t believe this was the same girl that used to be on so many high end brands PR lists and now she’s advertising milk 😬 she still seems to be on nars PR list- maybe they forgot to remove her

Reactions: 36
Surely no one real is asking her these questions? Her followers are as dull as she is.
I want to know what podcasts she listens to. Has she ever mentioned podcasts before? I don't think so?

Maybe she wants to make her own. 😬 Heaven help us.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.