Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, it stands out to me that she said different cultures and religions as if hers is the primary and important one. And lol, she isn't interested at all. When have we ever seen her immerse herself in another culture? Look at the shows she watches - all white, all westernised.

Liking Encantew is a good step into culture and diversity, but I think she's only interested in it because that's what the TikTok teens are stanning and she doesn't know anything about it beyond "we dewn't talk about Brunew".

• Heart
Reactions: 48
"My current hyperfixation" "because I'm so sensitive to noise" shut up SHUT UPPPP 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Flogging a dead horse but I don’t understand her lack of concern about the tulips.

I saw a post last week, may have been on Reddit, about a cat’s back legs being paralysed by tulips. The cat recovered after seeing a vet, but bleeping hell. Why does she want to kill/maim her only friend?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Basically what happened was her mum wasn't there to tuck her in so she ran wild on Instagram last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Flogging a dead horse but I don’t understand her lack of concern about the tulips.

I saw a post last week, may have been on Reddit, about a cat’s back legs being paralysed by tulips. The cat recovered after seeing a vet, but bleeping hell. Why does she want to kill/maim her only friend?
Just came here to say about the tulips as well. Why risk your pets health, or even death in the case of lilies! Before we even adopted our two cats we made sure to check what flowers and plants were safe - can’t understand how some people don’t even think to check.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aw, bless Gabby thinking that the only reason she's not doing musical theatre is because stalkingzoella youtube got in the way 😂😂
that is how she thinks though. Delewwwed
Screenshot_20220206-093357_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The selfie in the unwashed pyjamas 🤢 no one wants to hear you sing, you deluded swamp creature

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I randomly remembered this when looking at kitchen storage, does anyone else remember years ago when she bought some huge containers with scoops to put her cereal in!?
And it wasn't just for her favorite cereal, there were more than 5 containers. I've never come across a food hoarder like her. That massive crate of crisps, the cupboard full of tinned soup, the bolongnaise bags in the freezer, the ten packs of ham in the fridge, the multiple jars full of cookies everywhere in the kitchen, the 5 bottles of coffee syrup lined up at her coffee station and the massive bowl of chocolate that seems to get refilled constantly.

Reactions: 26
Liking encanto is about as much cultural appreciation as she's capable of though, she's too dense to actually learn anything. Imagine if she posted "watching encanto has made me interested in Colombian history and I've been reading about the Thousand days War all day", all of our minds would be collectively blown.

Reactions: 21
Just came here to say about the tulips as well. Why risk your pets health, or even death in the case of lilies! Before we even adopted our two cats we made sure to check what flowers and plants were safe - can’t understand how some people don’t even think to check.
I could see maybe not realizing that certain flowers are toxic, like the poor lady in the article a few pages back who lost her cat due to them. Shared her story to raise awareness. Gabs has been informed multiple times and purposely puts her cat by them for passive aggressive photos to her "trolls." That's honestly twisted. I feel for the lady who didn't know, I don't feel for Gabs. I do hope Nellie would be okay because no animal deserves that treatment.

Reactions: 27
You mean you suspect the person is a “troll” because you read here so often and people mentioned it being nasty?
8342DAB7-2C67-4873-BCDB-D743F90EC1C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.