Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean you suspect the person is a “troll” because you read here so often and people mentioned it being nasty?
View attachment 1043502
She’s exhausting, genuinely exhausting. I have never ever known any other influencer to behave the way she does?! I do not deny the fact she probably gets some horrendous, unfair things said to her, but she screams troll at every given opportunity - your last q&a answer was 8 hours ago the first thing she did after rolling out her cesspit was go onto Instagram and find the one question where she could cry troll! Honestly, she’s nuts!

Reactions: 49
It's a fair question. Because she gets hate doesn't negate that maybe Adam Driver doesn't like being compared to a capybara. Such an empath. 🤮

Reactions: 44
i think she'd be most insulted if someone compared her to a dog because she is A CAT LADY

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You mean you suspect the person is a “troll” because you read here so often and people mentioned it being nasty?
View attachment 1043502
There's also a major difference between saying someone's energy/aura/personality reminds them of <insert animal here> and posting a picture of someone side by side with an animal and then laughing...

Reactions: 37
Definitely a blob fish. Not in a mean way. It's not mean to compare people to animals! I can't help it. It's just the way my brain works. I see Gabby and I think blob fish hehehe. My brain is just so unique like that!
unnamed.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-121026_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
"*I*wouldn't be mad" "What animal would *I* be?"

I just, no words.
CC3535EE-152A-4A26-AA69-86439CE1FB55.jpeg

Puffer Fish.

Any response to that question she gets that she doesn’t like will result immediately in that person being blocked.

Adam Driver is successful and talented regardless of how attractive people find him. I’m sure he cares very little about some nobody on the internet comparing him to an animal, however, troll or not, that person was justified in calling her out. If she didn’t find him attractive she just had to say so, reasons are never needed for not being attracted to someone.

Reactions: 45
She really just opened up the window for a wealth of creativity with asking what animal she reminds people of now, and she'll probably be a massive hypocrite and block anyone who sends a reply of an animal that isn't 'cute'

Reactions: 27
So are we keeping our original Court Outfits (capitalisation intended) or going to court dressed as the animals she reminds us of?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t help it.. it’s the way my brain works. Not in a mean way. Because I say it isn’t mean it’s automatically not offensive so you scummy trolls better shut the hell up and agree with me, okay? My brain is yewneek, unlike you commoners. It’s the flared nostrils and teeth for days

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I find it hysterical that she thinks the only reason she’s not on the west end is because she hit the sew big time on YouTube. Sorry Gabby but we’ve all heard you sing and you’re not that good. The one time we saw you try to do anything close to acting (that freaky video in the green dress) was nothing short of terrifying. You sound like one of these men who says ‘oh babe I was almost a pro footballer it’s just I had a knee injury’ or someone who bangs on about being a gifted and talented child at primary school. You’re never going to be on the west end and nobody, literally nobody, thinks that you will. Let it gooooooooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I find it hysterical that she thinks the only reason she’s not on the west end is because she hit the sew big time on YouTube. Sorry Gabby but we’ve all heard you sing and you’re not that good. The one time we saw you try to do anything close to acting (that freaky video in the green dress) was nothing short of terrifying. You sound like one of these men who says ‘oh babe I was almost a pro footballer it’s just I had a knee injury’ or someone who bangs on about being a gifted and talented child at primary school. You’re never going to be on the west end and nobody, literally nobody, thinks that you will. Let it gooooooooo.
Oh my gewd, you’re sooch a jealous hater. Don’t yew know she had only one working lung, had tonsillitis once so she had to take 12 years off, then her sinuses broke n stuff.. that’s why she hasn’t finished her album even though she’s been working SEW SEW hard on her lifelong dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.