Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had nearly 700k followers on twitter and now she has 609k šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m sure most of them are inactive accounts too

Reactions: 36
Gabby, why would you film the milk advert in the kitchen and then take a photo of the milk in the livingroom next to flowers and a cat? I guess you were trying to go for some kind of aesthetic but most people would take a photo of it in the kitchen rather than bringing the milk into another room

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gabby, why would you film the milk advert in the kitchen and then take a photo of the milk in the livingroom next to flowers and a cat? I guess you were trying to go for some kind of aesthetic but most people would take a photo of it in the kitchen rather than bringing the milk into another room
She wanted the tewlips in the shot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In 2 years she's going to be 30 and she acts like an overgrown toddler

Reactions: 28
I wonder how many random people who don't know about tattle have messaged her innocently about something like the tulips and then been accused of being a troll or going on 'hate sites' and been so confused

Reactions: 51
Has she really been dropped from her management ? Wonder how thatā€™s gonna effect her work as sheā€™ll have to reach out to companies or wait for them to reach out to her and sort it out with them for work as opposed to her company handling it? Not sure how it works

Reactions: 25
Has she really been dropped from her management ? Wonder how thatā€™s gonna effect her work as sheā€™ll have to reach out to companies or wait for them to reach out to her and sort it out with them for work as opposed to her company handling it? Not sure how it works
Sheā€™ll probably make Jane hassle brands. I get the impression Jane does most of Gabriellaā€™s actual business admin as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
for anyone blocked - she's been added to the waragainstagrammers page so it won't matter if she deletes stories in future, they'll be saved there!

Reactions: 19
Sheā€™ll probably make Jane hassle brands. I get the impression Jane does most of Gabriellaā€™s actual business admin as it is.
I wonder what she pays Jane monthly. Must have been enough initially for Jane to give up her secure job with a steady income that wasn't affected by her daughter's moods. This all happened at a time too when views were still above 100k per video compared to an average of 30k she gets these days. I hope Jane has a plan B.

Reactions: 19
Have been reading for a while but have only just made an account, it makes my blood boil that she continues to place Nellie next to Tulips, is she that much of an attention seeker she would really risk her cat dying! If you are reading this Gabbie... it does happen and you aren't immune from it!
Screenshot_20220205-125939_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Like writing reviews for her bedding on the M&S website ā€œmy daughter loves this!ā€ SHES ALMOST 30!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
For some reason I ended up watching this video last night

At about 10 minutes she shows tulips in her flat and says her favourite flowers are peonies which are also toxic to cats, why does she not care at all about the health of her cat.
Also she mentions that she's getting a tattoo in a few days, I vaguely remember that but I can't remember why she ended up not getting it

Reactions: 16
For some reason I ended up watching this video last night

At about 10 minutes she shows tulips in her flat and says her favourite flowers are peonies which are also toxic to cats, why does she not care at all about the health of her cat.
Also she mentions that she's getting a tattoo in a few days, I vaguely remember that but I can't remember why she ended up not getting it
She looks pretty in this video!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.