Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing that she’s made it that obvious she’s been reading here to accuse someone of being on a ‘hate site’ 😂 also hilarious to have to turn comments off an ad, surely the company won’t be impressed with the lack of engagement? Gabby is literally the most unprofessional ‘influencer’ out there, it blows my mind that any companies are interested in her doing ads for them at all tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Would love to know how many people are on her blocked list on insta

Reactions: 22
Gabby since you can’t be sure who is or isn’t a troll why don’t you just block everyone and get a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s such a typical influencer cover up to say ‘hate site’ they all do it. Like, just say tattle? We all know you spend more time on here than any of us 😂 I never see any ‘hate’ on her posts, she hardly gets any engagement & the only time she does is because she’s posted something ignorant or seeking an argument about Covid on twitter. The ‘hate’ she so obsessively refers to is tattle. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She is the most sensitive freak 😂 also why does she feel it’s her duty to give out parenting tips. She will NEVER be a mother, end of. She can’t even look after her poor fur baby let alone a real one. She’s a disgrace and nelly is having such a tit life because of her :( it really breaks my heart. I adore my cats and I can’t imagine me ever treating them how she treats Nelly. Both of mine are indoor cats and they’re healthy and happy and have lots of climbing space. And guess what gabboon it all fits in with my “aesthetic” 🙄🤢

Reactions: 34
My husband works in marketing and I spoke to him about his work earlier. Don’t worry gobbo, you’re not our topic of conversation… I follow many websites but your thread makes me lol the most… anyway he said that a lot of his clients buy advertising through ad agencies who basically will go out to a management company like Gobs’s and pay for say 10 influencers or 1,000,000 impressions per ad. They pick a demographic like “popular with gen z” “beauty” etc and that’s that. They don’t actually contact her directly and pay for the advert.

tbh I know what his job is but never brought it up before but the skin rash and skincare annoyed me so I mentioned it tonight and he explained.

basically that company had no idea who they were sponsoring, they just paid her management or an ad agency (third party) and sent the stuff in return for clicks etc. all they see is a report that their in house team can dissect against sales.

i realise that’s a boring post for me but I thought it was interesting as to how it works

EDIT - he doesn’t really know or care why I’m asking but I can ask him stuff if you’re bothered

Reactions: 53
Do yew think she gets paranoid when she goes on a blocking frenzy then new people follow her? Are they trolls or innocent minions who want to buy some stickers? Who knows?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
🚨 GUYS 🚨 if you do anything tonight let it be this. Search velvetbl0cked on Twitter and go on latest. You will not be disappointed. I’ve just gone down a rabbit hole the past hour scrolling and pissing myself at all the hilarious reasons she’s been blocking people over the years.

unhinged doesn’t even cut it with our munchy! Also check out that first girls tik tok video 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
🚨 GUYS 🚨 if you do anything tonight let it be this. Search velvetbl0cked on Twitter and go on latest. You will not be disappointed. I’ve just gone down a rabbit hole the past hour scrolling and pissing myself at all the hilarious reasons she’s been blocking people over the years.

unhinged doesn’t even cut it with our munchy! Also check out that first girls tik tok video 😂
Can you link?!

Reactions: 1
I just logged on to YouTube as husband is asleep and found a vlog recommended to me (I blame you guiseeee) about “I’m moving house AGAIN” and within the first 2 minutes Jane needs to go to the opticians BUT SO DOES GABBY because she has such a sore eye guise then the optishunnn can’t help so she’s off to the hospitulllll this was 4 years ago bleeping hell has she EVER been well? She’s like tiny bleeping tim

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Let me know if this works x

It’s also worth mentioning I got velvetbl0cked from that pub tweet. I responded saying that the economy needs to carry on and as long as everyone’s wearing a mask and taking precautions then it should be fine… in a nice way and I got BLOCKED💀😂
Does she even have a Home Screen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god it’s just clicked. She deleted that story about choking on her tea - because she had to do a bloody advert for the milk. What an idiot
She choked on the tea because she hated the plant milk?! The viewers however should definitely buy the plank milk. I wonder how much she can charge per ad these days, she has smile direct, skin and me plus this milk ad. New kitchen a go-go.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone actually get “influenced” into buying products that she advertises?

Also, does anyone else think she’s shelved moving because she’s realised how much it’s actually going to cost? As in selling and buying fees and tax?

Reactions: 13
I feel like Jane must have done a lot for her when she bought her house, because she seems to have no awareness of anything - I just completed on my first home and I have zero desire to do this process again in the near future at all, but also I wonder what her fixed mortgage rate is, because if it was two years she might be able to get out easily and sell but if it was more than that it'll take a bit more admin and cost to get out of it. She still seems to be in that mindset where she can just impulsively snap her fingers and move wherever she wants whenever and it'll be easy, while now she's going to have to be in the middle of a house buying chain whenever she moves again, which isn't straightforward. Imagine all the meltdowns she will have and the amount of 'buns' Jane will have to make.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually LOLs at the velvetbl0cked posts 🤣 she’s so unhinged. I bet all her follows are actually just doing it to watch the disaster of her life. Which is probably why her engagement is so low. There are a few stragglers who actually like her content, other than that it’s just others like us who are sitting, watching and loling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually LOLs at the velvetbl0cked posts 🤣 she’s so unhinged. I bet all her follows are actually just doing it to watch the disaster of her life. Which is probably why her engagement is so low. There are a few stragglers who actually like her content, other than that it’s just others like us who are sitting, watching and loling.
I actually get much entertained when she “snaps back” at her trewls.*

*not at the poor gonk-eyed yewnit’s expense though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually get much entertained when she “snaps back” at her trewls.*

*not at the poor gonk-eyed yewnit’s expense though.
Yeah definitely. It’s brilliant. I can imagine her getting more and more wound up because you can bet your life she’s searching the velvetbl0cked hashtag and reading them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.