Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is truly so bleeping dumb and irresponsible.

Once poor Nellie meets his inevitable demise due to her negligence, it shall become the new Martha scandal. (We know if anything happens to Nellie it’s her fault but she would never say) there’s so many posts on here of her disgusting negligence, if any media or news came across it she would be done for looool

Reactions: 22
So is she trolling us now? That’s it, I’m calling my lawyuh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine being petty enough to photograph your ugly obese cat with some chewlips just to make a point to "haterz" who simply don't want the ugly yewnit in question to die.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I know I’m late on this but that photo of her doctors is truly so embarrassing, like you HATE sharing any medical issues but the world just absolutely needed to know what colour the walls were painted. So transparent it’s embarrassing 😭

also reminds me of her being so dramatic about the doctor not giving her the B12, like she was in some dramatic righteous battle with the uncaring doctors over her complex issues. They’re bleeping £12 down the road from me love you weren’t gonna die, I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She really doesn't give two shits about Nellie does she? (Rhetorical question) She'll be upset all over the 'gram when he dies but she will have hastened his passing by feeding him shite and denying him exercise whilst thinking she's socking it to us by poisoning him with tulips etc. She's abhorrent and if giving a tit about the welfare of a cat I've never even met makes me a troll then mess my hair up and stick me under a bleeping bridge!

Reactions: 32
64244F2C-BF5C-483F-BA2A-24B6BBB00A0F.jpeg

LOL have I been velvetbl0cked (again)?! All I did was say that asking about sugar wasn’t hate. Does she not see that her minions are sew scared of being blocked that the have to put a disclaimer that their comment isn’t hate but just general interaction on her public platform? Sew tragic. This girl is unreal 😭😭😭

But I also liked someone’s advice about the chewlips so might have been that🌷 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Update: I’ve been velvetbl0cked for telling her about tulips being bad for cats. She also told me I was setting a bad example for my 5 month old baby by being on ‘hate sites’ 🤣 ok hun x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Update: I’ve been velvetbl0cked for telling her about tulips being bad for cats. She also told me I was setting a bad example for my 5 month old baby by being on ‘hate sites’ 🤣 ok hun x
Ahhh this needs to be on the Gabby bingo - giving parenting advice 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Christ the girl needs help. She’s deleted the comment I saw about tulips on her reel too. How in the duck is she qualified to give parenting advice? Makes 16 baby name videos and now she knows better than actual parents 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m so curious if you said anything that implied you used tattle? Why does she assume we’re the only people who know about the tulips?? It’s common knowledge Gabbi/y/ie/riella!

Reactions: 39
So she went through your Instagram to find some info that she could berate you with presumably, how else would she know that you had a child. She has a particular issue with the fact that many of us are parents, as if that makes us extra evil and hateful. We should all be subservient like Jane and be at our kids’ beck and call even when they’re 27. She’s totally clueless about real life. I’m pretty sure your baby doesn’t know you read tattle 😂. My teens don’t know I do either, but I do know they’d think Gabbie was a massive bellend if they knew who she was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m so curious if you said anything that implied you used tattle? Why does she assume we’re the only people who know about the tulips?? It’s common knowledge Gabbi/y/ie/riella!
I said nothing to imply that I use Tattle whatsoever 🤣 she’s so defensive to every single comment. No wonder all she does is lay on her manky sofa all day doing duck all, she must be ✨ exhausted ✨ being a witch constantly

Reactions: 40
That just leads me to believe that she has very little actual trolling directed at her. She’s always bleating on about ✨her✨ trolls, when she really only means stuff she reads on here.

Reactions: 39
That new milk advert is so shite. Absolute joke these influencers get paid decently for producing crap like that. Literally looks like something kids could create at GCSE level

Reactions: 17
I said nothing to imply that I use Tattle whatsoever 🤣 she’s so defensive to every single comment. No wonder all she does is lay on her manky sofa all day doing duck all, she must be ✨ exhausted ✨ being a witch constantly
Omg imagine if you were just someone who came across that video and thought you’d let her know! You’d be so confused 🤣 hate sites!?

That just leads me to believe that she has very little actual trolling directed at her. She’s always bleating on about ✨her✨ trolls, when she really only means stuff she reads on here.
Exactly this, of course she thinks shes got loads of trolls if she’s counted everyone who’s like a comment she disagreed with

Reactions: 16
I'm sure she's made a snide comment before about a previous picture of Nellie next to tulips about how he was only there for 2 seconds for a 'pretty picture' or something else sickening that comes out of her ham hole
"ham hole" needs to be in the next header lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.