Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her answer also shows how privileged she is. I don't know for sure about Brighton or UK in general, but I know here (especially during covid times) not everyone can afford the hair salon multiple times, hell even to to buy a box of hair dye as much, paint more than once, move more than once, etc etc

Her recent changes are all cosmetic (house, her) and at a superficial level. Obviously we can't diagnose, but armchair therapist opinion is she's constantly looking for the next best thing because she's not currently fulfilled the way she's living but isn't changing anything.

Changes to me would be like you had to move (I did last year, needed a bigger place and it's such a pain the ass I am not moving again for a long time), losing a job (I lost one due to covid), having a kid, getting a new job, maybe a partner, making new connections, working on yourself, going to school, etc

Also I think her "Embrace Change!" is toxic positivity. Some change is bad. I don't think there has to be a positive with everything. That's when you hurt yourself emotionally. Sometimes tit things happen, there doesn't need to be some mind-blowing lesson in all of them and people are allowed to feel the way they feel and it's valid.

Last thought "ask me questions but I'll answer you with a passive aggressive" answer. Also does she not realize that everyone is not Neurotypical? That even the slightest change could result in a meltdown because their brains work differently? (Talking from a place of experiencing it with my child who is in a grey area for certain diagnoses but has others.)

Maybe I'm bias but all I see is PRIVILEGE.
It's like when she suggested people who were alone for Christmas paint their walls. Even if they don't buy overpriced paint like Gabby not everyone can afford a pot of paint or has the time to spend 2-3 days redecorating. Yeah, even during Christmas Gabby because many people still work! Not everyone lives in a home where they're allowed to redecorate, maybe from one shade of off white to another and while Gobby might consider that a good way to make the time go by the majority of people will say it's pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Every year she spouts about being alone for Christmas but she never is. We all know Jane has been up and down like a yoyo and hasn’t “just returned”

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dead at that question about change. Actually, her pressing need to constantly 'reinvent' herself/her home/her lifestyle smacks of someone who has no sense of identity whatsoever. I don't feel the need to drastically change my hair colour every year because at this age I know what I like and what suits me. Sure I might go a little lighter in the summer, but it's not a wild swing from one extreme to the other like she does. Just like with a house, you might repaint a room if you go off the colour, but most of us around her age/older know our sense of style for clothing, homewares, etc. To me she just screams 'personality disorder', it's not everyone else's fault that we can find excitement in our lives without needing to get our hair balayaged to tit every other year. She's saying life without change is boring but how boring must your life be if your only source of enjoyment is dying your hair a different colour? Batshit behaviour tbh.
Funny how she’s sees keeping your hair the same or your sofa as boring yet to me I’d much rather have my own look that I’m happy with and a sofa that will last but bring excitement to my life through experiences like holidays with the girls, evening classes, planning my wedding… I don’t think people get to the end of their life and regret their hair. They may well regret living like hermit and crying on IG stories.

If I had a friend that thought that way about bars, especially in Brighton I would honestly die of boredom.
Lol there are so many nice chilled grown up bars in Brighton that aren’t load music and super boozy. I love a twisted lime and the mesmerist for example. They do lovely mock tails and soft drinks too. She’s so narrow minded. One dodgy night at Yates and therefore all bars are shouty, and all about drinking alcohol. Sometimes you just want to go for a chilled drink with a friend or for a date. If you go earlier in the evening too it’s not exactly raving. You can really tell she has no social life at this point. Life gets pretty dull if all you do is go to Starbucks and ikea. Blahhh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Funny how she’s sees keeping your hair the same or your sofa as boring yet to me I’d much rather have my own look that I’m happy with and a sofa that will last but bring excitement to my life through experiences like holidays with the girls, evening classes, planning my wedding… I don’t think people get to the end of their life and regret their hair. They may well regret living like hermit and crying on IG stories.
Honestly nothing would excite me more than stability in my life 😂 being able to get my foot on the property ladder, not just working paycheque to paycheque and the comfort of knowing I'll have a little extra left at the end of each month. She's also mad to think people can afford the time/money to keep making changes - I cut and style my own hair, maybe treat myself to a salon once a year 😬 she just tries to hide the fact that she's a loser behind multiple sewfas and hair colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lol there are so many nice chilled grown up bars in Brighton that aren’t load music and super boozy. I love a twisted lime and the mesmerist for example. They do lovely mock tails and soft drinks too. She’s so narrow minded. One dodgy night at Yates and therefore all bars are shouty, and all about drinking alcohol. Sometimes you just want to go for a chilled drink with a friend or for a date. If you go earlier in the evening too it’s not exactly raving. You can really tell she has no social life at this point. Life gets pretty dull if all you do is go to Starbucks and ikea. Blahhh
Only caught up to here but bars also provide jobs. Sure there's dodgy ones everywhere but they also provide hours that maybe could work around someone's life schedule.

Reactions: 9

She’s really exposing that all she knows is Starbucks and IKEA cafe. She is the most tragic person ever. I’ve never known someone who is so adamant they have friends and are social yet never see them out apart from with their mum at Starbucks. Such a sad life. The fact she suggests that people “get a life” for pointing this stuff out to her too!
Like you said, most people do have very full very happy and social lives.
Rather than festering away in my paint fumed filled house or sitting in Starbucks for 6 hours. I’d rather spend some time going on a lovely walk with my fiancé, plan my wedding, do some gardening, go for drinks with my friends, meet up with my friends and their babies for lunch, go on a lovely weekend away.

All this stuff is normal for a girl who is the same age as gabby. She is the most lonely miserable woman ever.

Reactions: 32
She’s really exposing that all she knows is Starbucks and IKEA cafe. She is the most tragic person ever. I’ve never known someone who is so adamant they have friends and are social yet never see them out apart from with their mum at Starbucks. Such a sad life. The fact she suggests that people “get a life” for pointing this stuff out to her too!
Like you said, most people do have very full very happy and social lives.
Rather than festering away in my paint fumed filled house or sitting in Starbucks for 6 hours. I’d rather spend some time going on a lovely walk with my fiancé, plan my wedding, do some gardening, go for drinks with my friends, meet up with my friends and their babies for lunch, go on a lovely weekend away.

All this stuff is normal for a girl who is the same age as gabby. She is the most lonely miserable woman ever.
I also think I'd respect her more if she said "hey, it's hard making friends at this age" because honestly so many people would find that relatable. But she just puts herself on this imaginary pedestal. It'd be good content too because true and relatable. 🤷

It's so hard to take her seriously because she lies about the littlest things. She's a great cook due to whatever cooking show, few videos later "bolognese is probably the only thing I can cook really good"(paraphrasing.)

I'd love to see her get a part time retail job or hell to volunteer anywhere (if they're allowing that anywhere, I know some places here aren't because of covid), I think it'd do her a world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I also think I'd respect her more if she said "hey, it's hard making friends at this age" because honestly so many people would find that relatable. But she just puts herself on this imaginary pedestal. It'd be good content too because true and relatable. 🤷

It's so hard to take her seriously because she lies about the littlest things. She's a great cook due to whatever cooking show, few videos later "bolognese is probably the only thing I can cook really good"(paraphrasing.)

I'd love to see her get a part time retail job or hell to volunteer anywhere (if they're allowing that anywhere, I know some places here aren't because of covid), I think it'd do her a world of good.
Exactly.

It’s also the way she puts herself above so many people. Nobody wants to be friends with someone who thinks they’re better than everyone. She sees herself in a different light than everyone else… it’s perplexing because she’s such a massive loser 😂

Reactions: 16
D565D700-055B-4F9E-8F27-6CB27D5C4262.jpeg

Further proof she doesn’t use her Nespressew (sorry guys 😂) machine: the pods I’ve circled were the limited festive editions for Christmas 2020 (edit: I think it’s actually 2019!!) Also one of the pods in the middle drawer has new packaging now and that design is from at least November 2020 🧐

such a reach I know, but v annoying as I actually spend money on coffee and Gobbles gets it handed to her for free despite never using it 🥲 (had to use the ham queen’s fave emoji)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Funny how she’s sees keeping your hair the same or your sofa as boring yet to me I’d much rather have my own look that I’m happy with and a sofa that will last but bring excitement to my life through experiences like holidays with the girls, evening classes, planning my wedding…
Also funny how these changes are all self created. If she didn't dye her hair or buy a new sofa every 6 weeks she'd be even more stagnant. Goes to show how dynamic her life is.

And most people look fondly on things that haven't changed because it's like, through all the births, deaths, breakups, holidays etc they still have that fringe or that pink sofa or that handbag.

there are so many nice chilled grown up bars in Brighton that aren’t load music and super boozy
Screenshot_20220117-134401_Instagram.jpg

I've been ever so patient to know what coffee shops she frequents in rejection of all the loud bars but no response so far :cry:

I don't really care if she blocks me but I'll probably delete my message before she wakes up and sees it and realises I'm from scummy troll land.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 994969
Further proof she doesn’t use her Nespressew (sorry guys 😂) machine: the pods I’ve circled were the limited festive editions for Christmas 2020. Also one of the pods in the middle drawer has new packaging now and that design is from at least November 2020 🧐

such a reach I know, but v annoying as I actually spend money on coffee and Gobbles gets it handed to her for free despite never using it 🥲 (had to use the ham queen’s fave emoji)
Also the fact she said the counter tops are sticky 🤢 you can do any bit of light research on cleaning Instagram for tips on how to make it Not sticky. But that would require work. She’d rather just rip it all out and get new ones because she’s sewwwwwwwwww rich!

Reactions: 24
I've been ever so patient to know what coffee shops she frequents in rejection of all the loud bars but no response so far :cry:
Didn’t yew know? Gabby loves the little coffee shops that you just can’t get outside of Brighton, like Starbucks and Caffè Nero

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Didn’t yew know? Gabby loves the little coffee shops that you just can’t get outside of Brighton, like Starbucks and Caffè Nero
It pains me that she doesn’t make use of all the gorgeous beach side cafés. Why wouldn’t you want a gorgeous home brewed coffee with a lovely leaf pattern in and a side of home made cake.
i love going to comfy little cafés. She is wasted down there.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Jane has caught on to the fact yet that she'll be spending her retirement years living at construction sites and driving around her 30+ year old daughter all day, so she can play fixxer upper for yewtewb. Because we all know she'll never learn how to drive. She gets overwhelmed learning how to use a printer and gives up without even trying, no way she'll even attempt something as complex as a car in traffic.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if Jane has caught on to the fact yet that she'll be spending her retirement years living at construction sites and driving around her 30+ year old daughter all day, so she can play fixxer upper for yewtewb. Because we all know she'll never learn how to drive. She gets overwhelmed learning how to use a printer and gives up without even trying, no way she'll even attempt something as complex as a car in traffic.
Dew yew mean dewer-upper!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is just another one of her fantasies you guys!

See:
Skinny pawpular Gobz
Homewear design Gobz
Musical Theatre Gobz
Traveller Chic Gobz
Swimming Champ Gobz
Photographer Gobz
Jewniper Mewn Gobz
Endew Warrior Gobz
Weight loss Guru Gobz
Recording Artist Gobz
Cat Rescue Gobz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.