Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had an intense vision of Gabbys pale pale pale face pressed up against the window, watching her sew toxic family enjoying a Christmas meal together whilst she's out in the cold, tweeting about it. The ghewst of Christmas future.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Her videos are so boring. How many times can she do a tour of her home shop and packing 🥴😂 her content is dire
Yeah it's not like I was trembling with anticipation of another boring packing video haha, it just goes to show how tit her work ethic or lack thereof is

Reactions: 8
Yeah it's not like I was trembling with anticipation of another boring packing video haha, it just goes to show how tit her work ethic or lack thereof is
It’s the same content over and over. I’m not sure who her target audience is anymore. The stationery is average. Might aswell just go paperchase. I looked at her prices, who really is going to pay that much for stickers 🥴

Reactions: 10
Just looked at her wiki, how were so many of her surgeries botched? Were they genuinely botched or did she just claim they were

Reactions: 9
Think we need a complicated Christmas scene with these photoshops and we can play Where’s the Wally (aka Gh0st of Gobnob)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh neeeeew! Guess this means she’ll have to repaint all the walls, buy a new sewfa, light swichizz, door handles, bowls, cups, bed covers and loads more staaaawridge Etc etc etc 🥲🥲

All because “NON” of that stuff gews together anymore and isn’t really her viiiiiibe? Y’knew?

32D191C0-A447-4A80-B1DB-934044EF8A1F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.