Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would love to host Christmas? Here george and George’s bald friend and George’s girlfriend, sleep on my farty sofa whilst I paint around you. Anyone for a second helping of festive bolognese

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Gabby and the Chipmunks for tattle Christmas album consideration

Christmas, Christmas time is near
I hate boys and I hate cheer
No ops this month, but I can't last
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast
Want a box so I can pewp
Me, I want spaghetti hewps
I can hardly stand my weight
Please doctor, don't be late

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay I’m not an Adele fan- never have been, but I think she’s insanely talented and I respect that. Why is it that when Gaboon comments I feel like she’s just rejecting anything mainstream?! Rather than just leaving it at “she’s a great artist but not my cup of tea?”
like I can’t get my head around how she can turn anything into a squabble

Reactions: 47
If she ever hosted Christmas, she’d be hiding in her room pooing in boxes, so George’s girlfriend couldn’t hear her.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Okay I’m not an Adele fan- never have been, but I think she’s insanely talented and I respect that. Why is it that when Gaboon comments I feel like she’s just rejecting anything mainstream?! Rather than just leaving it at “she’s a great artist but not my cup of tea?”
The thing about Adele is her music is SO easy to like. Her voice is smooth, she tends to have a more classic sound, and her lyrics are normally easily relatable. That's what makes it obvious Gabby is just rejecting the mainstream - I think most people would be able to go 'I don't listen to a lot of her but I really liked 'Hello'!' or something because her music is so easy to like.

Reactions: 29
Incredibly late to the party, but for your consideration, Gobs does The Grinch in Where are you Christmas Surgeon

Where are you surgeon?
Why can’t I find you?
Can you operate today?

Where is the bandage?
To put on my wound
I’ll record what you say

I need attention
I’m sew pewly
Does that mean Janes coming down?

Where are you surgeon?
Please take this organ
I filtered myself looking grey

I’m not the same Gobs
My life is changing
All my friends have gone away

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone surely needs to do a Gobby parody of Stop The Cavalry just for the “wish I was at hewm, for Christmas” part. I sadly have no creative parody bones in my body

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
9B7AB08B-D0CA-4A0E-83E3-846A4D5B36E7.jpeg

I bet she’s full of jealousy that the UK (hopefully!) won’t be in lockdown over Christmas.

Reactions: 35
View attachment 876635

I bet she’s full of jealousy that the UK (hopefully!) won’t be in lockdown over Christmas.
Oh could you imagine her Twitter smugness if the UK went back into lockdown/ restrictions? ‘All of yew who didn’t wear masks, this is your fault’ - she’d thrive locked back in her stuffy flat and probably force Jane to stay with her again

Reactions: 47
The thing about Adele is her music is SO easy to like. Her voice is smooth, she tends to have a more classic sound, and her lyrics are normally easily relatable. That's what makes it obvious Gabby is just rejecting the mainstream - I think most people would be able to go 'I don't listen to a lot of her but I really liked 'Hello'!' or something because her music is so easy to like.
Absolutely, I think she’s fantastic and there’s some of her songs I wouldn’t flick over but I don’t own any. She’s so easy to like as a person as well so I don’t understand why Gobbs feels the need to be sew sew unusual

Reactions: 10
She is so emotionally manipulative.

If I had a situation like hers, where I wanted to avoid one parent and see another, then I would probably just not answer questions about Christmas? Or I would make my peace with what I decided to do and that's final. The way she words things is so strange and manipulative. "Depends who else will be there"...well it's where your dad lives?

Reactions: 43
Someone surely needs to do a Gobby parody of Stop The Cavalry just for the “wish I was at hewm, for Christmas” part. I sadly have no creative parody bones in my body
Hey Mr Surgeon, it's Gabby here,
My tummy hurts and I'm poorly,
But it's very cewld out here in the snew,
Squeeze me into your diary,
Oh I say it's tough, I have had enough,
Can you do a surgery?

(Enter marching band consisting of Jane, Nelly and George's bald friend)

I have eaten pork from Brighton to York,
Count my bile stones, I have three,
This is when I say, oh yes yet again,
Can you do a surgery?

Jeremy Beany waits at home,
In the Sheffield sofa zone,
Wish I could be lying there now
Taking attention from my bro and dad.

Hammy hammy ham ham
Hammy hammy ham
Hammy ham ham hammy ham
Hammy Hammy ham
Wish I was at hewm for Christmas

Bang! That's my gastric sleeve, too much cream and cheese,
While my mum and Bev have tea,
If I get home, live to tell the tale,
I'll steal the show with my recovery,
If I eat more bacon I will get
I will get a surgery!

Hammy hammy ham ham
Hammy hammy ham
Hammy ham ham hammy ham
Hammy Hammy ham

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Wasn't the original Christmas plans kick off around the time her dad's mum passed away? So she was trying to bully Jane and her brother into forcing her dad out of his own home at Christmas... while he was grieving his mother.

She's an absolute monster. How her family don't properly call her out I don't understand.

(I know her dad's a bit of a... but still ☹)

Reactions: 42
she doesn't want to meet george's girlfriend so she is not going "because her dad is so toxic" and is playing guilt card with "feeling so porly" hoping that slave jane will come over to rub her back for christmas.

Reactions: 27
Hey Mr Surgeon, it's Gabby here,
My tummy hurts and I'm poorly,
But it's very cewld out here in the snew,
Squeeze me into your diary,
Oh I say it's tough, I have had enough,
Can you do a surgery?

(Enter marching band consisting of Jane, Nelly and George's bald friend)

I have eaten pork from Brighton to York,
Count my bile stones, I have three,
This is when I say, oh yes yet again,
Can you do a surgery?

Hammy hammy ham ham
Hammy hammy ham
Hammy ham ham hammy ham
Hammy Hammy ham

Bang! That's my gastric sleeve, too much cream and cheese,
While my mum and Bev have tea,
If I get home, live to tell the tale,
I'll steal the show with my recovery,
If I eat more bacon I will get
I will get a surgery!

Hammy hammy ham ham
Hammy hammy ham
Hammy ham ham hammy ham
Hammy Hammy ham

This is everything I was hoping for and more 👏🏻🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean, no one asked. And even if they did was it worth an IG announcement? Stop the press, Gabby does NOT like Adele. Okay, as you were.

She really could have just said... Nothing. She's not obliged to share her thoughts. In fact the less she shares her thoughts, the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has actually got a decent voice. Why didn’t she pursue singing?
Oh lord don’t encourage her 😂 She would never make it in theatre because her voice has zero strength to it. And she couldn’t be a pop star because she is too self conscious and can’t contain her crappy personality on social media. Soooo she couldn’t really pursue it even if she wanted to. Literally nowhere to go with it 😂

Edit: she could be a singing teacher but she’d need to actually work hard to earn some qualifications to do that and let’s face it, she won’t…

Reactions: 36
Incredibly late to the party, but for your consideration, Gobs does The Grinch in Where are you Christmas Surgeon

Where are you surgeon?
Why can’t I find you?
Can you operate today?

Where is the bandage?
To put on my wound
I’ll record what you say

I need attention
I’m sew pewly
Does that mean Janes coming down?

Where are you surgeon?
Please take this organ
I filtered myself looking grey

I’m not the same Gobs
My life is changing
All my friends have gone away
OH MY GOD I totally forgot about the time she played a recording of her doctor to "prove" how sick she was 😂😂 what a flipping headcase!

She has actually got a decent voice. Why didn’t she pursue singing?
The thing with this crapped out "album" that she's working on is anyone with a half decent voice can be trained to sing. Why would the world want another album of someone singing covers of already amazing songs?? Now, could Gabby actually write a song or come up with a melody or even co-produce a song, I'd be impressed. But making constipated faces while singing someone else's song is a bit of a cop out.
I can sing but the height of it is hymns at the Christmas church service or some karaoke with friends. I can't play an instrument or string a haiku together, nevermind a song. Just because you can sing doesn't mean you should release an album Gabby!
Sure, it's a great skill to have if she was into acting or musical theatre but honestly the thought of that makes me cringe so badly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.