Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she not see that she is the toxic one? Expecting your mum and brother to purposefully leave their dad/husband (friend whatever he is to Jane) out just because you don’t have a good relationship is INSANELY selfish.

Reactions: 63
Gabbo, please do ewveryone a favor and do not go to Jane's for Christmas? I mean, if your father is SEW toxic and you do not need that energy, you are better off not going anyways.

(and we all know you are inventing excuses to not meet with George's gf either. Also what are you talking about? You are having a surgery those days for sure!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Christ not this again. Book yourself into an Air BnB, spend some time with your mum and your brother, tolerate your dad for a few hours, like countless other people do at Christmas, and stop being a big attention seeking baby. No one cares, get on with it or shut up about it.
Getting invited to someone's house for Christmas (or at any other time) and then making your appearance conditional on the exclusion of others makes you the toxic person, at least in my opinion. This obviously doesn't apply if there is a history of any sort of abuse or something serious going on.
I don't know the whole history between her and her father, but her mother obviously is there for her always and sacrifices a whole lot for her daughter. If it is important to her to have Gabby's father there, and there isn't anything serious going on, then do your mom a solid and suck it up instead of putting your grievances on the internet for all to see. Seems like she wants to bully her family into taking her side.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Gabbo, please do ewveryone a favor and do not go to Jane's on Christmas? I mean, if your father is SEW toxic and you do not need that energy, you are better off not going anyways.

(and we all know you are inventing excuses to not meet with George's gf either. Also what are you talking about? You are having a surgery those days for sure!)
Exactly this! I hadn't seen your post before posting mine 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
No, Brighton is not crappy per definition. YOU think it’s crappy. It’s the same time with her fighting with people on twitter for not wearing masks. Her opinion is the law and the only thing that matters
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with her opinions on Brighton. But all of the things she's mentioned are very well known, commonly understood things about brighton (it's busy and touristy, basically) which she 100% will have known about before moving there! So why oh why did she move there if not just to stalk Zoella and because its what everyone was doing and she's never had an original thought ever.

Reactions: 22
In a way I hope she does not go home for Christmas and I hope her family don’t pander to her tantrums.

she’s like a spoilt brat who airs out her family drama without a second thought to her mum or brother.

Reactions: 33
Also note how she said she’d love to go to her “mums house” even though both of them live there and presumably own it together.

Basically, she got upset and tried to guilt trip jane and her brother bc she want her dad kicked out of his own home for Christmas and they said no.

Reactions: 44
She may as well get used to spending Christmas alone, her brother and his girlfriend may have their own family one day and her mum won't be around forever. Then she will have zero options the miserable freak 😂 xoxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh I love the time of week where she asks herself a bunch of questions in order to be passive aggressive to her family! I might even order an ewbereats for whilst I sit and watch

• Haha
Reactions: 66
No, Brighton is not crappy per definition. YOU think it’s crappy. It’s the same time with her fighting with people on twitter for not wearing masks. Her opinion is the law and the only thing that matters
I personally love Brighton and the ‘vile’ lanes in the summer. Swear one minute she’s team Brighton, then she’s slagging it off. She needs to make her mind up. I don’t know what’s keeping her there. She can do her ‘job’ anywhere and surely they’ll want to be closer to George and Jane and not halfway across the country.

Reactions: 22
What the hell does ‘immaculate vibes from people’ mean? Does she still have a PO Box? If she does I’m literally sending her a dictionary ans a thesaurus for Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with her opinions on Brighton. But all of the things she's mentioned are very well known, commonly understood things about brighton (it's busy and touristy, basically) which she 100% will have known about before moving there! So why oh why did she move there if not just to stalk Zoella and because its what everyone was doing and she's never had an original thought ever.
I agree that she shouldn’t have moved there if she doesn’t like those things about Brighton… especially because she kept justifying that she was moving so often because it’d help her figure out what she liked and didn’t like for when she’d be buying a place…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.