Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DF4C6A1D-08B2-4773-A6DE-79932C8783A5.png
Anyone noticed that she seems to be doing a lot of like ‘free shoutouts’ like not #AD ones ?
Her sponsors must be drying up quick time , she’s desperate to get some more.
Like even the primark stuff she was tagging them and it wasn’t sponsored. She must have this idea if she tags them in stories for free they’ll contract her to do more for them and be paid ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another quote from that video: 'I bought a watermelon, then I was like 'what do people do with watermelon?''.

Oh and there's a mouse but she thinks it might be a furry cockroach.... followed by 'What's them little mice called, like little shrills?'.
omg the little shrills. This thread has cheered me up so much I’m laughing so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is her Uber eats stories for real? You can actually see her trying to do mental math 😂
"It's 50% off so you get your order for half price. My order was £21 and was about 12 that I paid"
Oh absolutely not, I’d sooner pay full price than have any way of her to somehow dox me. She’s definitely getting desperate.

Reactions: 10
Disappointed there has been no toilet selfie today, what with it being World Toilet Day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 876034Anyone noticed that she seems to be doing a lot of like ‘free shoutouts’ like not #AD ones ?
Her sponsors must be drying up quick time , she’s desperate to get some more.
Like even the primark stuff she was tagging them and it wasn’t sponsored. She must have this idea if she tags them in stories for free they’ll contract her to do more for them and be paid ?!
I think what’s she’s trying to do here is secure herself free groceries for a long while.. if she gets £5 off for every person that uses her code..

Reactions: 19
Christ not this again. Book yourself into an Air BnB, spend some time with your mum and your brother, tolerate your dad for a few hours, like countless other people do at Christmas, and stop being a big attention seeking baby. No one cares, get on with it or shut up about it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
How can she make it any more obvious that she writes these questions herself, who gives a toss how she's spending Christmas Day?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I do feel bad for her dad about how obviously she doesn’t want him as part of her life when she answers these Q&As. I get not all family relationships are perfect but it is quite sad and I’m sure he would still like Gabby to go home for Christmas Day.

Reactions: 23
I’m guessing she asked her brother and mum down to hers and they said they’d rather be with her dad and that’s why she had that meltdown a couple of weeks ago ranting about how much it hurt her that others wouldn’t cut out the toxic person in her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 56
I’m guessing she asked her brother and mum down to hers and they said they’d rather be with her dad and that’s why she had that meltdown a couple of weeks ago ranting about how much it hurt her that others wouldn’t cut out the toxic person in her life.
Ahh that's a good point. Her house is big enough to host, she attempted a Christmas party with Friendmas and Jane's always on hand to cook. Yet, they choose to spend the day with her dad.

I assume because going to Gabby's would mean he's definitely not allowed and is left out meanwhile, Gabby isn't equally excluded so her giving in means they still spend Christmas together.

The issue seems to be between just them two. Everyone else seems to get on fine.

Reactions: 33
I think what’s she’s trying to do here is secure herself free groceries for a long while.. if she gets £5 off for every person that uses her code..
I don’t think that’s her code though , if it was an affiliate code she would have to disclose that it was with #AD

Reactions: 2
Christ, only nearly 7 and looks like he’s about to croak it
96BDC337-DB98-4C4A-9F20-8B47728A89B0.jpeg

Presented without comment
F61A21F4-C8A5-4E48-9C5E-61D3628BEB10.jpeg

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.