Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when she'd lock Bean in a small closet at night because she couldn't deal with him behaving like a newly adopted kitten?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Hey guys. I've been a massive lurker in these threads and I try and keep up as best as I can but you guys are too quick. πŸ˜‚But just want to say I lost my dad to a heart attack over the weekend (we still are in massive shock and just can't quite believe it) and catching up with these threads have been a major distraction and some of the stuff has just made me smile!! Especially all the new and improved Christmas songs!! When's the album coming out?? πŸ˜‚ You'll release that album before she releases hers! πŸ˜‚So just want to say a thank yew and keep up the good work! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 100
Hey guys. I've been a massive lurker in these threads and I try and keep up as best as I can but you guys are too quick. πŸ˜‚But just want to say I lost my dad to a heart attack over the weekend (we still are in massive shock and just can't quite believe it) and catching up with these threads have been a major distraction and some of the stuff has just made me smile!! Especially all the new and improved Christmas songs!! When's the album coming out?? πŸ˜‚ You'll release that album before she releases hers! πŸ˜‚So just want to say a thank yew and keep up the good work! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This is so devastating, I’m sending love to you and your family. Glad the tattle threads helped you to feel slightly better, we’re a loving community down on the gobbs threads 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is so devastating, I’m sending love to you and your family. Glad the tattle threads helped you to feel slightly better, we’re a loving community down on the gobbs threads 😘
Thank yew. He missed his birthday on Friday and was 65. But it would of happened just a question of when. we where there with him and it was painless and quick which was how he wanted to go. πŸ’”β€ these threads have been amazing don't think I can add to anything as you guys are just geniuses!! I know it's going to be a blessing when I have a fair few pages to read! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Jewniper mewwwwwn
I run my business alone
I had a dream in my heart
But not a thought of my own.

Jewniper mewwwwwn
Barely open since jewwwwwn
You heard me saying prayer for
Something I would need an op for
(wah, wah, wah, wa-ah)

And then there suddenly, appeared before me,
Jewniper Jane, a sight to behold
I heard her whisper β€œwtf do you want now?”
And when I looked up
Jewniper mewn was no longer closed. Ooooh

Jewniper mewwwn
now I'm no longer alone
Janes come to do all the werrrrrrk
Now she’s not just on the phone

Wah wah wa-ahhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone remember when she'd lock Bean in a small closet at night because she couldn't deal with him behaving like a newly adopted kitten?
This makes me so angry. She’s just cruel and doing anything like this is despicable. Gab you have nobody in your life because you treat everyone around you, including innocent defenceless animals, like complete tit all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
@Padfoot, I am so sorry, my love. I'm glad we've been able to raise a smile in such sad times for you and we'll always be here to raise you up ❀

Here's a lovely little carol.

Away on a sewfa,
Won't sleep in her bed,
The hammy-pawed Gabby
Lay down her striped head

The ugly light fitting
Shone down where she lay
The crust-jumpered Gabby
And her Starbucks latte

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I dewnt want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I dewnt care for the lasagna
Flewting in my bath carefree
I just want yew for my ewn
More than yew could ever know
Janey make my wish come trewwww
All I want for Christmas is a box of pew

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Sending so much love ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Padfoot, I am so sorry, my love. I'm glad we've been able to raise a smile in such sad times for you and we'll always be here to raise you up ❀

Here's a lovely little carol.

Away on a sewfa,
Won't sleep in her bed,
The hammy-pawed Gabby
Lay down her striped head

The ugly light fitting
Shone down where she lay
The crust-jumpered Gabby
And her Starbucks latte
Not the striped head 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1EA033D7-26BF-4855-9F84-87588F1079C3.jpeg

Pleased to see sales are drying up, she must be getting desperate if she's promoting her shite under a tweet with 25 likes πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Because that’s where she shits? πŸ€”
Why done none of her storage make sense? Literally, anything goes.

Oh no, wait. Bitten by the muse again (sorry)

In olden days a bathroom bidet
Was for cleaning your arse and veejay
Now it's for clothes
Anything goes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thoughts on her new video...

She has an appointment in London on Thursday. Explains the mystery illness that has been brewing over the past few days - no doubt it'll be her excuse to cancel so that she can continue to wither away in her flat.

She apparently doesn't have enough kitchen storage. I'd say she has plenty of cupboard space for a person who lives alone. The problem is that all the cupboards are crammed full with her 1278 mugs and 589 bowls, so nothing else fits!

Seriously only 2.15 minutes in and I'm done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
View attachment 872570
Pleased to see sales are drying up, she must be getting desperate if she's promoting her shite under a tweet with 25 likes πŸ₯΄
Ooof that's embarrassing. Does she think the definition of small business means cramming as much IKEA flat pack storage furniture into a small bedroom? Because there is nothing about her business that is small. It's merch based off a dwindling YouTube career. Why does she deny it? People are not just happening on her insta and thinking "they're nice stickers". She's literally a washed up youtuber that has made plenty of bank trying to push her business on a tweet she happened apon. Really embarrassing.

She's just mean spirited, isn't she? Can't even just post a statement after a cat's recovery without a nasty comment. If someone says that about her she will throw a massive fit about bullies. She's just rotten to the core.

I noticed scars on her left arm in her most recent video. Has she spoken about self harming?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.