Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is NOBODY telling her that her complexion is too ruddy for lighter blondes? Her pink round face with silver hair is going to look like a ham wrapped in tinfoil.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
No way she’s just asked herself ‘what is your opinion on November’ 😭😭 I wouldn’t even ask my best friend their opinion on a month let alone a person I follow on insta and don’t know personally. She’s actually lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Why did she come home and immediately put her hair into plaits?! What on earth is that about? She so weird!

Reactions: 45
Why is NOBODY telling her that her complexion is too ruddy for lighter blondes? Her pink round face with silver hair is going to look like a ham wrapped in tinfoil.
She’s sew pale (I agree, she’s ruddy. Silver is going to look dreadful)

Reactions: 8
I would love to give her a curly shoulder length cut with a sweeping fringe. DARK BROWN! She’d look amazing. But no… more silvuuuuhhh

Reactions: 17
Who comes home from the hairdresser and immediately puts their hair into plaits? I know this is nowhere near the weirdest thing she's done, but it baffles me as Gabby would say

Reactions: 29
She’s becoming the ham.

Also, side note, I love my cats to bits and they’re my babes… but if someone asked me if I had Halloween plans with my CAT I would bleeping die lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Who comes home from the hairdresser and immediately puts their hair into plaits? I know this is nowhere near the weirdest thing she's done, but it baffles me as Gabby would say
It’s because she hates it! Also those plaits are SO neat. Wouldn’t be surprised if the hairdresser did them…

Howling at the thought of Gabbie doing voice over work.
“HULLO”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So the dream career of having her own jewniper mewn office with pizza days has gone like a fart in the wind then?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"Audition for Les Mis"

duck off, love. With what agent would you get that audition, exactly? With what training?

I don't think even her local am dram society would be very impressed with her audishun given she's never done any shows and would probably sing from behind a curtain.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Howling at the thought of Gabbie doing voice over work.
She is DELEWDED if she thinks she’d just ‘go into voiceover work’
I can picture it now
‘Do yew suffer from sewper bad stomach pains? Is your doctor botching all your surgeries? Is your only friend your cat? Call 1-800-HAM now to secure your diagnewsis’

• Haha
Reactions: 69
God, she must SEETHE with envy at Polly’s studio and friends employees!

Reactions: 14
So delusional.. never mind the fact she thinks she will star in les mis... this girl actually thinks she will have friends hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Audition for Les Mis ahahahahaahah oh Gabbage how is this hilarity provided to us for free

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.