Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think her fingers even look red. But if they're swelling up, it's probably gout. Which would be entirely self-inflicted disease from eating too much rich food, particularly meat. #velvetg0ut

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Asexual people still have relationships. Asexual literally means you don't have interest in sexual activity but they still have interest in relationships. She wants to be with someone it's just that no one wants to be with her.

A weekly q&a is literally SO self indulgent and repulsive.
But does she though? She says she’s bisexual but to me it seems she isn’t interested in a relationship at all. She even put ‘ever’ in her answer on Instagram stories. I think she’s perfectly happy being single for the rest of her life.

I swear this album has been in the works forever! Let’s be honest, it ain’t getting finished Gabs!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I went to stage school as a teenager and out of the multiple kids with West End auditions, of which over half for Les Mis, TWO made it into the chorus. These were kids who had played multiple lead roles on a professional stage. I’ve never seen Gobbs do anything except karaoke, her voice is nice enough but nothing makes her stand out. Plus if any of them follow her on socials and see how “sick” she is, they won’t hire her, they may as well have someone who will show up!
I think this needs to make a comeback...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair looks horrendous…it’s so yellow. I can’t find the post now but someone said about getting balayage and it not taking several sessions, and I echo that. I don’t get why it’s taking so long and so many stages, surely they could just bleach it for longer with Olaplex? That yellow, given it’s like her 3rd sitting now, doesn’t make sense to me. Why haven’t they even toned it? I think they’re having her on to be honest.

Reactions: 28
Her hair looks horrendous…it’s so yellow. I can’t find the post now but someone said about getting balayage and it not taking several sessions, and I echo that. I don’t get why it’s taking so long and so many stages, surely they could just bleach it for longer with Olaplex? That yellow, given it’s like her 3rd sitting now, doesn’t make sense to me. Why haven’t they even toned it? I think they’re having her on to be honest.
I cannot possibly see how it's suddenly going to go from yellow to silver. I also can't understand why she's gone so light at the top when the picture she wanted was pretty dark and cool-toned to set off the silver. This is all just warm, tones can't suddenly change, surely?

I agree, they're fleecing her and probably having a good laugh behind her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Gabriella Lindley #54 blonde again, moving to Japan, waiting with excitement for the toilet man

• Haha
Reactions: 64
The Q&As get me. I agree with a previous poster who said so self indulgent. She's always looking for a reason to talk about herself, and rarely does she include her fans. She could do a weekly q&a on current topics, polls, something that actually interacts with them besides talking about yourself. I don't follow a ton of people on IG but I've never seen someone seem so self absorbed. The others I follow always make it a point to interact with their fans, share business tips if they have a small business, they do q&as too but it's not all "me me me."

Reactions: 21
It was my post I think and 100% there’s some strange reason behind the multiple sessions! Balayage can be done in one or at most two sittings - depending on the way hair lifts with bleach. It was my go-to hair colour for three years - I never had to do multiple sessions and my hair was dark brown originally. The only thing I can think of which may be complicating it is the amount of box dye build up, but even so there’s no way she needs so many sessions. Either that or she’s demanded the hairdresser doesn’t use bleach for more than 20 mins at a time out of some weird fear 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg what the hell was that!? 🤣
Both Gabby and Freddy had posted vlogs around the same sort of time. Freddy including a wee clip of her singing at the end of her hitting a whistle note meanwhile Gabby's singing clip was a little less elegant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was my post I think and 100% there’s some strange reason behind the multiple sessions! Balayage can be done in one or at most two sittings - depending on the way hair lifts with bleach. It was my go-to hair colour for three years - I never had to do multiple sessions and my hair was dark brown originally. The only thing I can think of which may be complicating it is the amount of box dye build up, but even so there’s no way she needs so many sessions. Either that or she’s demanded the hairdresser doesn’t use bleach for more than 20 mins at a time out of some weird fear 🥴
Me too! I have dark brown hair naturally, had no box dye on it, after 2 sessions most of my length is blonde and the roots went very light. I feel like even for box dye it's still too dark because when she went to Sam Chapman you could literally see the box dye remnants and she still got it extremely light in just one session? Something very odd going on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even if by some glitch in the matrix she found herself in any kind of production, she would absolutely be the person in the cast to have an anxiety attack 5 minutes before showtime and have to have her understudy fill in for her every night. And then when they'd decide to promote the understudy, she'd cry discrimination against people with mental health issues.

Reactions: 21
I swear her original ‘silver’ hair took one full day at the hairdresser, not these multiple trips? Granted it was weird because she took the twins with her, but god knows what goes on in Gabboon’s mind.

Reactions: 22
I hope she does go audition. Make videos about it, talk about it, I'd find it interesting. Be in a show and post behind the scenes. I wasn't talented enough for stage school lol I cannot sing no matter how much I try, but I still enjoy theatre and dancing and everything and go regularly.
The issue is... She thinks she will audition and automatically bag a leading role. And that seldom happens. I know Joe Sugg did it but he was fresh out of Strictly and was popular in the press. She isn't well known enough to promote a show with her name attached. (not that les mis needs promoting but you know what I mean, hopefully)

Reactions: 14
So she wants to live in Tokyo now, my god she doesn’t half chat some tit, she’s never even mentioned going to Japan before! Or is it now that she’s a professional chef who can make Japanese food rather than just only eating ham in various forms she thinks that she could live in Tokyo no problem?
There is no way she could ever survive living in Tokyo, let alone anywhere else in Japan. She would be here for a week before she was on a plane back home, complaining that she couldn’t find any ham and that she didn’t realise one of the most populated cites in the world would be sew sew busy.

Reactions: 22
You know, I'd really enjoy a video where she reacts to a tattle thread.
I don't mean the mean or catty comments but I mean the rumours and assumptions about her.
Instead of these silly Q&As or Assumption boxes on Instagram, make a video genuinely addressing some of the stuff posted on tattle.
Also does anyone remember Ask.fm? That anonymous site where you could ask a question or comment to someone back in like 2009/10? I know Gabby would have had one 😂😂😂

Reactions: 24
With her hair too, on the Q&A she mentioned she’ll be going silver in December, which - depending when - is more than a month away. Is that her next appointment or does she have another in between? Won’t hair growth affect/effect (always get these two mixed up I’m not too bright) the current lightening????

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.