Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really pushing the "impulsive" narrative, hoping for a diagnosis I think... either that or she's learnt a new word to add to her very limited vocabulary
I also thought this - could be either tbh, she does tend to wear a word out when she learns what it means/how it applies to her.

Also the stories on her mums new skylights... reckon her parents will ever actually stop living together?

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely asexual
Asexual people still have relationships. Asexual literally means you don't have interest in sexual activity but they still have interest in relationships. She wants to be with someone it's just that no one wants to be with her.

A weekly q&a is literally SO self indulgent and repulsive.

Reactions: 32
Her stories aren’t showing up for me unless I go to her profile, and half of them are missing judging by what you guys are talking about (like I only saw about 6 questions for the q&a). Does she have me on some kind of filter or is insta just being dumb? I’m not very insta savvy.

Reactions: 3
I also thought this - could be either tbh, she does tend to wear a word out when she learns what it means/how it applies to her.

Also the stories on her mums new skylights... reckon her parents will ever actually stop living together?
I think they are both happy with their arrangement and that’s cool! The only person who seems unhappy with it is Gobby. I’m sure it’s nice for them both to have someone to chat to and watch telly with in the evenings.

Reactions: 17
Ooh the Les Mis pipe dream is back! She’s more Thurgoland village hall than West End superstar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

I didn’t see these stories? Were they tonight?

Reactions: 1
Maybe it's Carpal Tunnel. Lol I don't know, I just want to feed into her Munchy behavior. You know, from all the Animal Crossing she does as well as deleting/blocking 30 year old haters.

Reactions: 19
I think part of the problem is the lack of friends, which again, is also her fault. But the thing is, as much as you love and adore your friends, there sadly reaches a point in your life where you sometimes need to take a step back and focus on yourself and realise you can’t help or put any more time into a friend when they won’t put any work in themselves.
Tbh I also think friends call you out on your bs (not talking mental health)

But things will not add up and you'll be able to spot people like Gabby are pathological Liars/attention seeker. Something you can overlook when you're 16 but not when you're nearly 30!!

So I'm not suprised she doesn't have any friends.

Reactions: 8
Howling at the thought of Gabbie doing voice over work.
Oh you mean that thing (YouTube) that you’re not passionate about, and those bastards with their dumb opinions that got you where you are today, with your own flat and money in the bank? Or that thing that allowed you to start your own business selling tit to those arseholes with their dumb opinions?

God she’s an obnoxious ungrateful little bleep! It’s like right, I’ve made enough money off that, so duck you! You’re all dumb! She’d have duck all if it wasn’t those peoples “dumb opinions”, because even those people were making her money, and even now they’re probably making her more money than her actual fans are, just because she’s such a train wreck that people watch just to see what dumb tit she comes out with next.

Also stop fingering yourself whilst playing animal crossing. We see which finger that is, and you just got your new switch. Coincidence? I think not 😜🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her behaviour when Jane isn’t giving her her full undivided attention is appalling. Every time Jane dares to leave, Gabbie has a public melt down. It’s very transparent and manipulative.

Reactions: 41
Her behaviour when Jane isn’t giving her her full undivided attention is appalling. Every time Jane dares to leave, Gabbie has a public melt down. It’s very transparent and manipulative.
Not to mention – extremely sad. She's 27 years old but is still depending on her mummy for everything.

Reactions: 35
Why did she say about talking with conviction…..when she posts and deletes stuff all the time?! Not even consistent with her own (weird) thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry but I went to stage school as a teenager and out of the multiple kids with West End auditions, of which over half for Les Mis, TWO made it into the chorus. These were kids who had played multiple lead roles on a professional stage. I’ve never seen Gobbs do anything except karaoke, her voice is nice enough but nothing makes her stand out. Plus if any of them follow her on socials and see how “sick” she is, they won’t hire her, they may as well have someone who will show up!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.