Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before Gobby makes Molly Mae getting robbed all about her, and says “this is why I don’t show my buzzing social life (that I obviously have 😜) on social media”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She must really dislike her hair as she’s not doing feeling herself selfies

Reactions: 41
Please can someone dig out those crying lip biting selfies from last time she tried to go blonde :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon she's not showing her luscious hair on Instagram because she is saving the big reveal for a tiktok pretending she loves it 😳
"I luv it sew much, it's sew nice and perfect. Just what I wanted. I'm sewper happy with it" *proceeds to put it in a bun*

Reactions: 43
I was going to upload a photo of glamorous Miss Piggy because of her obsession with pork products but didn’t want her to see it and think I’m body shaming her - I’m not that mean! But if you want a giggle, just google Miss Piggy blonde 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bloody love these threads, you hilarious beeshes 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon she's not showing her luscious hair on Instagram because she is saving the big reveal for a tiktok pretending she loves it 😳
"I luv it sew much, it's sew nice and perfect. Just what I wanted. I'm sewper happy with it" *proceeds to put it in a bun*
Like the shelves reveal, but curtains 💇🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She was never gonna do it, bet she just wanted people to tell her she has beautiful hair
Yeah I don’t think she’s had it chopped off. I think she just wanted people to think she’d gone all Britney on us. I’ll believe it when I see it. Whatever she’s had done, she clearly hates it or she’d have posted about it by now.

Reactions: 14
Jane: Gabbbbyyyyy darling don't worry sweetie hair grows back. I actually really like it. I think it looks lovely
Gobs: Shut the duck up mum I hate it and I hate you *screams into pillow*

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jane: Gabbbbyyyyy darling don't worry sweetie hair grows back. I actually really like it. I think it looks lovely
Gobs: Shut the duck up mum I hate it and I hate you *screams into pillow*
*secret salmonella bolognese gets threwn

• Haha
Reactions: 28
FFS, she's being really selfish. I just logged on at work excited to see her tit hair and she still hasn't shown it to us.

Fewming.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
FFS, she's being really selfish. I just logged on at work excited to see her tit hair and she still hasn't shown it to us.

Fewming.
Tbh she’s probably thriving with the speculation. I bet she’s had a few people message her asking for a reveal so she’s holding out for the most attention possible. I bet it looks no different at all but she proclaims it’s ‘sew cute’

Reactions: 17
Since when does she do a weekly Q&A? She doesn't.

And for someone who 'hates Christmas' she sure does have an advent calendar in October
Screenshot_20211026-215544_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.