Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else so excited to see her hair? How do we just know it's not going to look great but she's going to pretend she's happy with it for like 2 weeks before reaching for the box dye and posting pics of her old, long hair and saying how she misses it?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Anyone else so excited to see her hair? How do we just know it's not going to look great but she's going to pretend she's happy with it for like 2 weeks before reaching for the box dye and posting pics of her old, long hair and saying how she misses it?
In the words of Gabby: what’s the first thing you’re going to do when she’s blonde? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sad this means my guess of tomorrow for the box dye will be incorrect 😢 Unless today is classic Gabby and b0tched

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's odd to me that any MH professional would advise someone to stop doing things that make them anxious. Exposure therapy works amazingly well. I'm 35 and have had, amongst other things, OCD/anxiety since I was 7. I've seen a lot of GPs, psychiatrists, psychotherapists...not one of them worth their salt would have suggested this.

I was agoraphobic for 7 years. Can you imagine if I'd just been told to stop doing things that made me anxious?

It's all bullshit with her. I'm desperate for help right now as my treatment halted during lockdown number 1. If I had access to her money, another computer would be the last thing on my list. Thing is, I want to get better.

She reminds me of the Nirvana lyric, "I miss the comfort in being sad".

Reactions: 30
Can’t believe she’s taken her animal crossing crap to the hairdressers 😂😂 shes meant to be a grown woman. Awks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she’s taken her animal crossing crap to the hairdressers 😂😂 shes meant to be a grown woman. Awks.
Tbh I’d take my switch to the hairdressers - getting your hair dyed can take a long time especially if it’s bleach lifting and given I work full time I’m grateful for the downtime! I’d take a book or my switch to pass the time and I’m 27. Saves just scrolling mindlessly on my phone!

Reactions: 22
I absolutely hate that timestamp function. This girl I know does a story at least once a week with a 6am timestamp. NO ONE CARES WHAT TIME YOU WOKE UP, LITERALLY NO ONE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's odd to me that any MH professional would advise someone to stop doing things that make them anxious. Exposure therapy works amazingly well. I'm 35 and have had, amongst other things, OCD/anxiety since I was 7. I've seen a lot of GPs, psychiatrists, psychotherapists...not one of them worth their salt would have suggested this.

I was agoraphobic for 7 years. Can you imagine if I'd just been told to stop doing things that made me anxious?

It's all bullshit with her. I'm desperate for help right now as my treatment halted during lockdown number 1. If I had access to her money, another computer would be the last thing on my list. Thing is, I want to get better.

She reminds me of the Nirvana lyric, "I miss the comfort in being sad".
Exposure therapy changed my whole life !!!

I hated going out alone so the hospital made me go out alone for 20 minutes. Its in dublin city centre so it was scary. I ended up going for a full hour alone. Had to do it for 12 weeks straight. If I get anxious now about being alone I start all over again 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 56
@PepsiCherry well done for putting the work in. Be proud.
Ah thanks my dear. Did a programme with us in the anxiety group and mixed with the ocd group for 2 classes. Very tough thing to get through, fair play to ya.

You deffo have to need to change and put in that work or it won't work unfortunately.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.